Experts: News Hour Trade - page 4

Dear SHERIFF Hassan,

ll there be a calendar function on the EA in the future?.so you can lock in all important news events for the whole week.

And activity closing(ea inactive) after the ea did his work.So that he aint not going place new orders on the same time as the day before.

Thanks and regards,

A.G Soesman

arthur soesman:

Dear SHERIFF Hassan,

ll there be a calendar function on the EA in the future?.so you can lock in all important news events for the whole week.

And activity closing(ea inactive) after the ea did his work.So that he aint not going place new orders on the same time as the day before.

Thanks and regards,

A.G Soesman

Can you explain more! i didn't get what you want to point out?

you want to display the news calender on chart to see the upcoming news even?

fully manual input for the whole weeks important news events.With auto close of ea every day for not repeating the next day.Check picture

regards,

Arthur.s

Files:
settings.png  23 kb

arthur soesman:

fully manual input for the whole weeks important news events.With auto close of ea every day for not repeating the next day.Check picture

regards,

Arthur.s

Got your point. currently i am updating my current market product. i will update later.

Hi, i am in Nigeria and i have tested your EA on Demo and it worked perfectly (the version 2) but the version 3 had issues with me as i used it to trade in a live account using the default settings. My first trade ended in a loss a the supposed High Impact News wasn't really volatile enough. I later traded NFP on Nov 6th with the same version 3 and noticed that 3 out of my 4 pending orders along the price direction was not triggered probably due to slippage and the last 1 only took a profit of 4pips instead of the supposed 50pips set. Please i want to suggest, maybe you can add maximum deviation from quoted price to the EA so as to avoid slippages. Thanks

palmprudence:
Hi, i am in Nigeria and i have tested your EA on Demo and it worked perfectly (the version 2) but the version 3 had issues with me as i used it to trade in a live account using the default settings. My first trade ended in a loss a the supposed High Impact News wasn't really volatile enough. I later traded NFP on Nov 6th with the same version 3 and noticed that 3 out of my 4 pending orders along the price direction was not triggered probably due to slippage and the last 1 only took a profit of 4pips instead of the supposed 50pips set. Please i want to suggest, maybe you can add maximum deviation from quoted price to the EA so as to avoid slippages. Thanks

Which broker do you trade?

Some broker has some restriction on News Trading. Please verify your broker.

does this EA worj fine with tonight FOMC meeting?

Mohammad Soubra:
does this EA worj fine with tonight FOMC meeting?
FOMC Statement works, FOMC meeting not works good sofar as far i traded.

SHERIFF Hassan:
FOMC Statement works, FOMC meeting not works good sofar as far i traded.
So. Which news u suggist?

Hi SHERIFF,

I'm a newbies

Let said the news coming out is at 16.45 and below of my setting of the EA is correct?

StartHour = 16

StartMinute = 44

DelaySeconds = 5 (by default)

i) so the above EA start placing order at 16:43:55 ?

ii) The StopLoss = 20; & TakeProfit = 50;   is count as pips?

iii) If i'm not wrong the setting in PriceGap can set as BuyStop and SellStop. how about StopLoss = OP_BUY  and TakeProfit = OP_SELL mean?

Hope you can clear up my mind.

Cheer

Jac 

Reason: