Experts: News Hour Trade - page 2

SHERIFF Hassan:

NewsHourTrade EA Updated Version:

Added Magaic Number. Happy Piping....

Thankyou very much, better than before 

Thank you very much for making this great ea!Good job! I have downloaded it and it works great, but how can i set the magic number?

greetz.

Arthur.S

arthur soesman:

Thank you very much for making this great ea!Good job! I have downloaded it and it works great, but how can i set the magic number?

greetz.

Arthur.S

Magic number you can choose any value.

eg: 42423,4,45,2342344

Magic number used to idetify the NewsHourTrade Orders , which will be helpful when you use other EA on terminal.

hello

Sorry but i am not a programmer.If i want to add a magic number(i know what they are) must i do that in the code itself?     (   ---->         OrderMagicNumber()==10)    <-------here the numbers??)

because it isn't intergrated in the EA. Please let me know.Thanks!

Regards,

Arthur.S

Netherlands

Files:
mql4_time.JPG  100 kb

arthur soesman:

hello

Sorry but i am not a programmer.If i want to add a magic number(i know what they are) must i do that in the code itself?     (   ---->         OrderMagicNumber()==10)    <-------here the numbers??)

because it isn't intergrated in the EA. Please let me know.Thanks!

Regards,

Arthur.S

Netherlands

Hi!

Download again the NewsHourTrade file. which is updated with magic number. you can change the magic number from Expert Settings itself.

I have downloaded the new version with the input for magic number.Very nice job!I have test it and it works perfect!Again, thank you for your work!

Arthur

Netherlands.

Hi, thank you very much for this great EA! Will it be possible for us to remove the expiration for the pending orders? Some of my brokers do not support expiration of pending orders. Thank you!

Wee Lian Lim:
Hi, thank you very much for this great EA! Will it be possible for us to remove the expiration for the pending orders? Some of my brokers do not support expiration of pending orders. Thank you!

Added the Expiry minutes for pending order.

if you apply "0" (without quote) in Expiration settings expiry date for the pending order is unlimit.

Default is 60 minutes

great expert advisor!Thank you very much Sheriff for sharing!

With this straddle news trading EA you can make BIG profits with low risk.I use this baby now for approx 2 weeks with great results.

Use this ea only with the most important news at the most active market times.

my personal settings are:

price offset=15 pip  (don't set this pip value lower!)

trailing stop=10

trailing cap=10

pending expire=45 minute

Regards,

Arthur S

Happy pipping!

arthur soesman:

great expert advisor!Thank you very much Sheriff for sharing!

With this straddle news trading EA you can make BIG profits with low risk.I use this baby now for approx 2 weeks with great results.

Use this ea only with the most important news at the most active market times.

my personal settings are:

price offset=15 pip  (don't set this pip value lower!)

trailing stop=10

trailing cap=10

stoploss=20

pending expire=45 minute

Regards,

Arthur S

Happy pipping!

Reason: