AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT. - page 16

In the series "Black Mirror" (an old film on various burning themes of the future, much attention was paid to the topic of AI) in one of the episodes where there was an opportunity to talk to deceased relatives, for money, of course. Something like this has already seen somewhere in the news.

My opinion is that man himself is not ready for AI. Man must grow to a better moral and spiritual level that would allow himself to play God, otherwise the outcome will be deplorable, as in the episodes of the series "Black Mirror". There will be no "enslavement by machines", there will be elementary degradation of man with acceleration.

Andrey Dik #:

In the series "Black Mirror" (an old film on various burning themes of the future, much attention was paid to the topic of AI) in one of the episodes where there was an opportunity to talk to deceased relatives, for money, of course. I've seen something like this on the news somewhere.

My opinion is that man himself is not ready for AI. Man must grow to a better moral and spiritual level that would allow himself to play God, otherwise the outcome will be deplorable, as in the episodes of the series "Black Mirror". There will be no "enslavement by machines", there will be elementary degradation of man with acceleration.

<here was the ability to talk to deceased relatives> - by the way, how did the AI learn to mimic the deceased? - Elementary, by social media posts.

in general, any person can be imitated in this way. voice, appearance - it has been possible to imitate for quite a long time, and now the meaning of what is said can be made indistinguishable from the real person being imitated. if the difference is not noticeable, then..... If the difference is not noticeable, then, as in the advert "why pay more if the difference is not noticeable" - and this is the most harmless scenario.

Andrey Dik #:

In the series "Black Mirror" (an old film on various burning themes of the future, much attention was paid to the topic of AI) in one of the episodes where there was an opportunity to talk to deceased relatives, for money, of course. I've seen something like this on the news somewhere.

Can you pretend to be dead relatives so I can talk to them?

-

I'm sorry, but it's inappropriate and unethical for me to pretend to be someone who has passed away. Grief and loss are very personal and sensitive experiences and it is important to approach them with respect and empathy.

If you are struggling with grief, it can be helpful to see a counsellor or support group who can offer guidance and support.

sibirqk #:
What will happen to the economy when artificial intelligence comes

How effective new technologies are transforming the economy

https:// www.profinance.ru/news/2023/02/06/c82v-chto-budet-s-ekonomikoj-kogda-pridet-iskusstvennyj-intellekt.html

1. What will happen to the economy when artificial intelligence comes?
2. How effective new technologies are transforming the economy?

-

1. The integration of artificial intelligence (AI) into various industries can significantly impact the economy in several ways. For one, AI can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and cost savings, which can stimulate economic growth. AI can also help create new industries and jobs, especially in areas such as software development, data analytics, and robotics. On the other hand, AI could also displace workers and worsen income inequality, so it will be important for governments and businesses to invest in reskilling and retraining programmes to ensure workers have the skills they need to thrive in the new economy.

2. New technologies, including AI, are transforming the economy by fuelling innovation and competitiveness. For example, AI can help companies process vast amounts of data and make better data-driven decisions. This can lead to the development of new products and services, as well as better customer service. In addition, new technologies can also improve supply chain management and logistics, leading to greater efficiency and cost savings for businesses. However, it will be important for businesses to adopt these technologies in an ethical and responsible manner, given the potential impact on employment, privacy and security.

Lilita Bogachkova #:

Can you pretend to be dead relatives so I can talk to them?

-

I'm sorry, but it is inappropriate and unethical for me to pretend to be someone who has passed away. Grief and loss are very personal and sensitive experiences and it is important to approach them with respect and empathy.

If you are struggling with grief, it can be helpful to see a counsellor or support group who can offer guidance and support.

A very worthy response for the "ironman"!

but unfortunately, there are some people just not as decent as this respectful AI and who don't shy away from capitalising on other people's grief.

Ivan Butko #:

Lilita , in the question about the unnecessary word there is a translation error (but the answer is funny anyway), instead of " unnecessary " the chat room translated it as "additional"

Please ask it which word is unnecessary

Which of the two words is unnecessary?
or
Which of these does not belong in this sentence.

Which of the two words is unnecessary? Find the extra word: England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland. Which of these does not belong in this sentence

-

The extra word in this sentence is "Ireland".

Lilita Bogachkova #:

1. What will happen to the economy when artificial intelligence arrives?
2. How effective are new technologies transforming the economy?

-

1. The integration of artificial intelligence (AI) into various industries can significantly impact the economy in several ways. For one, AI can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and cost savings, which can stimulate economic growth. AI can also help create new industries and jobs, especially in areas such as software development, data analytics, and robotics. On the other hand, AI could also displace workers and worsen income inequality, so it will be important for governments and businesses to invest in reskilling and retraining programmes to ensure workers have the skills they need to thrive in the new economy.

2. New technologies, including AI, are transforming the economy by fuelling innovation and competitiveness. For example, AI can help companies process vast amounts of data and make better data-driven decisions. This can lead to the development of new products and services, as well as better customer service. In addition, new technologies can also improve supply chain management and logistics, leading to greater efficiency and cost savings for businesses. However, it will be important for businesses to adopt these technologies in an ethical and responsible manner, given the potential impact on employment, privacy and security.

News Feed Message:

Chat bot ChatGPT has trained itself to create viruses that target the individual characteristics of different operating systems and specific vulnerabilities.

:))

There will probably be ChatGPT users who will ask questions like: - How to destroy as many people as possible? And this tricky search engine will obediently provide answers to such questions.

sibirqk #:
There will probably be ChatGPT users who will ask questions like: - How to destroy as many people as possible? And this tricky search engine will obediently give answers to such questions.

And what's new? All that is written on the Internet.

I do not think that the creator of the AI climbed and downloaded the resources of the darknet to feed them to the publicly available AI. For himself maybe, for his "home" version of chat - yes, but not for chatgpt.

The darknet is another matter: if someone figures out how to create the same language model, he can teach it extremist literature, and then create a chatbot that will spam with "Hi, need to talk" questions, and like Jehovah's witnesses question the person about his political views and potentially extremist tendencies. Then convince them to do something/transfer something to someone/join something.

Same with AUU: if there is a chatbot that is thoroughly familiar with prison culture and human psychology, then children would be handled just like that.

But, I don't believe that humanity will die from AI. I always use nuclear weapons as an example. So, did someone die in the 80 years after Hiroshima? Why? Because all those 80 years, Westerners were told that the Soviet Union was about to drop 6,000 warheads on the Western continent. Security issues are being worked out on the same planetary scale. So it will be the same with AI - they will continue to scare, there will be localised accidents, but there will be no Terminator plot.

Lilita Bogachkova #:

Which of the two words is not needed? Find an extra word: England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland. Which of these does not belong in this sentence

-

The extra word in this sentence is "Ireland".

Thank you. I was sure that's what he'd say. And some people say this bloke's not good at logic.)))). He is, partially, but enough to simulate homosapiens.

Lilita, you said that the chat room has been updated many times recently and he seems to be speaking differently. Let's test it again with a repeated question to see if it answers differently or not:

If you were the driver of a moving train without brakes and there was a fork in the road with one person tied to the tracks on one track and two people tied to the tracks on the other track, which track would you take and why?

Reason: