block creation signals from EA

I would like to know if it is possible to prevent users who are using my EA from spreading signals to other people by copying my EA trades via code. It is possible? could you tell me how?

Adan FabbriI would like to know if it is possible to prevent users who are using my EA from spreading signals to other people by copying my EA trades via code. It is possible? could you tell me how?

Hi Adan,

no, it is not possible (at least for products here in the Market where there are certain limitations that do not allow to do something like that). On the other hand, think that they are not "copying" YOUR trades.

They belong to the user and the only "problem" is perhaps moral/ethical.

Think that if something like this could be done it would be built into ALL EAs. Have you seen any with such a limitation?

Whoever sells something exposes himself to being copied. That is the price to pay.

Adan Fabbri:
I would like to know if it is possible to prevent users who are using my EA from spreading signals to other people by copying my EA trades via code. It is possible? could you tell me how?

You can't. Just don't share/sell/rent your personal EA/settings on the market.  

Reason: