Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 160

Renat Akhtyamov #:

you're withdrawing money from the tester?

ptsc....

Sergey Gridnev #:

h ttps://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/common/testerwithdrawal

ahhh

I didn't know

I have a 4rk.

But this one's still on.

Shut up and don't mess with my head. Remove all averaging, locks, inter-locks and martingales - Automated Trading Systems - MQL5

Парный трейдинг и мультивалютный арбитраж. Разборки. - Заткнись и не парь мне мозги. Убирайте к чертовой матери все усреднения, локи, интер-локи и мартингейлы.
Парный трейдинг и мультивалютный арбитраж. Разборки. - Заткнись и не парь мне мозги. Убирайте к чертовой матери все усреднения, локи, интер-локи и мартингейлы.
  • www.mql5.com
заставить ее саму научиться прибыльно торговать с какого. Разложи GBPAUD на треугольник и назови какие сделки и каким обьемом нужно открыть. Ваши 1-2-3 года торговли и потом слив скорее всего ни о чем не говорят про алгоритм

Rena, just send me a picture of you in expensive underwear and a penthouse with an ocean view. No face. What's the point of all this.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Well, in my understanding, trading pairs from the triangle is not easier than trading any of them. Maybe there are some hidden meanings, but they are unknown to me.

That's your understanding :-)

and normal guys in the collective farm know,

that the deviation will be 5,

while the mean square sqrt(3) which is significantly less and they will agree...

:-)

(do not believe what is written - this is a joke, or they will start counting MM now).

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

it's in your mind :-)

and the normal guys in the collective farm know,

that the deviation will be 5 (two twice and one on their own),

while the rms is sqrt(3) which is significantly less and they will agree...

:-)

(do not believe what is written - it's a joke, or they will start counting MM now).

What will come together, where will come together... nothing understands.
Do we take the legs off one by one, not at the same moment?

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Rena, just send me a picture of you in expensive underwear and a penthouse with an ocean view. No face. What's the point of all this.

I don't know where you found this post:

"Well in my understanding, trading triangle pairs is no easier than any one of them. Maybe, of course, there are some hidden meanings, but they are unknown to me."

but in general you're right.

a triangle, if constructed correctly, is of course a locus.

However, if it is cancelled correctly, it turns out to be a non-draining lock. This is the purpose of showing that the deposit is long gone, but they can't drain it.

You just milk it and milk it.

that's the point.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

I don't know where this post was found:

"Well in my understanding, trading pairs from the triangle is not easier than any one of them. Maybe, of course, there are some hidden meanings, but they are unknown to me."

but in general you're right.

a triangle, if it is constructed correctly, is of course a lock.

However, if it is cancelled correctly, it turns out to be a non-draining lock, which proves that the deposit is long gone and they can't drain it.

just milking and milking

that's the only point.

So milk it, what is the sense to teach someone by veiled half-hints?

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Well, so do it, what's the point of half-assed veiled hints to teach someone?
Well, it's just that my hands must be tired from milking.
;)

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
So doi, what's the point of half-assed veiled hints to teach someone?

Even indica won't help here, even if equity is raised in indica, it won't help either.

Not everyone knows how to trade and what the strategy is.

So, one more person with this strategy, it's not bad, it's more fun.

and if they also start counting lots through the .opa, i.e. according to the information from the Internet, on which some people from this branch rely, then there is no dough.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov #:

Even indica won't help here, even if equity is raised, it won't help either.

not everyone knows how it's traded and what the strategy is.

so if one more person with such a strategy, it's not bad, it's more fun.

;)

He'll sell it in the market and that's it, they'll close the shop.
Better give the milk to poor and hungry women.
Reason: