Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 78

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

that's what's bothering you.

that's almost an exhaustive list of misconceptions. All of this exists only in the head.

You see, all this is one and the same with your picture. That is, red lines are impulses and they are traded.

The problem (for me personally) is that I have a hard time with manual analysis. I am looking for formalisation of rules that can be coded and forgotten, let it sit there on a VPS and work.

But, unfortunately, I haven't found it yet.

I see these red lines, they are objective. I don't know how to calculate them and take them as a profit.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

I'm not big, but I have to ;)

Would be extremely happy with black/white swans ;)

You have experience in non-standard forex work and you have it easy.

Consider yourself George Soros, need big price blitzkriegs

Ivan Butko #:

You see, all this is the same with your picture. That is, the red lines are impulses and they are traded.

The problem (for me personally) is that I have a hard time with manual analysis. I am looking for formalisation of rules that can be coded and forgotten, let it sit there on a VPS and work.

But, unfortunately, I haven't found it yet.

I see these red lines, they are objective. I don't know how to calculate them and take them as a profit.

the problem is that this impulse has NO reason to be in this instrument. No reason at all, not at all, not at all.

Ivan Butko #:

You have a track record of out-of-the-box forex trading, and you have it easy.

Consider yourself George Soros, you need big price blitzkriegs

forex gives more loyal trading conditions compared to the stock exchange

The main advantage is leverage.

therefore, it can be considered that there are bigger players on the forex relative to the stock exchange.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

forex provides more favourable trading conditions compared to the stock exchange

the main advantage is leverage

Therefore, it can be considered that there are bigger players on the forex market relative to the stock exchange.

Hmm, makes sense

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

the problem is that this impulse has NO reason to be on this instrument. No reason at all, not at all, not at all.

I don't quite understand you. How can I? There must be. On any instrument. Just check: let the price goes at an angle not exceeding 45 degrees. You will see that on all other senior timeframes there is a horizontal price line.

That is, these "upstarts" must be purely technically on any TF from time to time.

Ivan Butko #:

I don't quite understand you. How can I be? They have to be. On any instrument. Just check: let the price goes at an angle not exceeding 45 degrees. You will see that on all other senior timeframes there is a horizontal price line.

That is, these "upstarts" must be purely technically on any TF from time to time.

Any single instrument is extremely close to the SB. It is, in its own words.

I posted a picture in my profile not so long ago - you can see it.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

forex provides more favourable trading conditions compared to the stock exchange

the main advantage is leverage

Rena, what is the daily range of currencies on Forex? Correct, from 0.5 to 1%%, rarely a little more.
What is the range of stocks on the stock exchange? From 10 - 30%% to 50% or more. I.e. higher leverage on Forex is levelled by lower volatility.
Plus a trader with a licence on NYSE, for example, can have unlimited leverage.

So the advantage in leverage on Forex is not much of an argument.
And using it to the fullest is the shortest way to failure.

Grigori.S.B #:

Rena, what is the daily range of currencies in forex? That's right, 0.5 to 1%%, rarely a little more.
What is the daily range for stocks on the exchange? From 10 - 30%% to 50% or more. I.e. higher leverage on Forex is levelled by lower volatility.
Plus a trader with a licence for example on NYSE can have unlimited leverage.

So the advantage in leverage on Forex is not much of an argument.
And using it to the fullest is the shortest way to failure.

just in case, I'm using the stock market right now.

out of boredom

Ivan Butko #:
How is that possible?

It's only drawing, equity, some kind of function. Nothing serious )

Reason: