Latest update (build 4150)

after the last update some indicators do not show up

ionut_34:

Make sure that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community at all times, otherwise your MQL5.com Market purchases will not work.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Make sure that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community at all times, otherwise your MQL5.com Market purchases will not work.

I'm logged in, the indicators appear when i open MT5 but when i change timeframe they disappear from the chart

ionut_34 #:

I'm logged in, the indicators appear when i open MT5 but when i change timeframe they disappear from the chart

any errors? what indicators? from marketplace? are these the standard indicators? or are they custom?

Give more details.

The last update have got errors,I have an expert advisor who opened operations in the backtest and since this last operation the backtest does not open any operations... I think it has to do with the indicators that the advisor uses, other expert advisors do work. Same EA other MT5 version works fine.

Revo Trades #:

any errors? what indicators? from marketplace? are these the standard indicators? or are they custom?

Give more details.

expert advisor for trade management works fine, i have free and paid indicators that doesn't show up, maybe i will logout and unninstall the application and then install everything again

David Alba Mourenza #:
The last update have got errors,I have an expert advisor who opened operations in the backtest and since this last operation the backtest does not open any operations... I think it has to do with the indicators that the advisor uses, other expert advisors do work. Same EA other MT5 version works fine.

the problem is that i like to use MT5 with custom indicators  instead of using tradingview,  EA for trade management works fine.

ionut_34 #:

the problem is that i like to use MT5 with custom indicators  instead of using tradingview,  EA for trade management works fine.

Well, we have two problems detected in this latest MT5 update, because some expert advisors have stopped working in backtesting (not all advisors, just some)

ionut_34 #:

Everything is fine for me with this build especially with the custom indicators which are working good as  required for changing timeframes for example - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 4150: Trading report export and new machine learning methods in MQL5

Sergey Golubev, 2024.01.20 12:35

Everything is fine for me with this build especially with the custom indicators which is working good as with the old build:

So, not a problem with any custom indicators at all (I checked almost all custom indicators which I have in MT5).

If you are about the Market product so - ask the seller for support, and also - check the activations available for those products (it should be chanked in your forum profile).
Because the Market products work for me with new build.

ionut_34:

where doesn't it show

Ely Alsedy #:

where doesn't it show

when i open MT5 the indicators appear, when i change timeframe they disappear, you can see in the attachments

Files:
Reason: