Videos on Virtual Hosting Released - page 5

Mohammad Ali:

After rent VPS, can i cancel VPS host with refund. 

Example if i rent VPS for 3 month. after one months I don't want to use VPS. So can i cancel VPS and is rest on money can be return? 

as i read in the virtual hosting rules of using if you cancle it after paying money , Paid rent canceled by auser is not refunded.

Parisima Roohbakhsh:

as i read in the virtual hosting rules of using if you cancle it after paying money , Paid rent canceled by auser is not refunded.

It is what I know about cancelling MQL5 VPS subscription:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Slava , 2019.02.20 07:45

If you cancel a paid subscription, the remaining time is returned to your MQL5.com account in the form of "free" minutes. Which later can be spent on a new subscription "for minutes."
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

i rent VPS from MQL5. my question is that after i setup every thing and it looks fine Do i have to keep my laptop on to make VPS working? or i can switch it off?

because i am feeling that the expert is not working until i open my MT4 from laptop!

Ahmed Alkaabi:

i rent VPS from MQL5. my question is that after i setup every thing and it looks fine Do i have to keep my laptop on to make VPS working? or i can switch it off?

because i am feeling that the expert is not working until i open my MT4 from laptop!

If you've migrated succesfully and you have a: 1 EA, 0 (or whatever) custom indicators ..... message in your MQL5 VPS Journal, then you can turn your computer off.

That's the whole point of using a virtual server to trade with your EAs, indicators or signals in the first place.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you've migrated succesfully and you have a: 1 EA, 0 (or whatever) custom indicators ..... message in your MQL5 VPS Journal, then you can turn your computer off.

That's the whole point of using a virtual server to trade with your EAs, indicators or signals in the first place.

thank you very much for your fast reply and i agree with you about reason of using virtual server 

but i facing this problem i don't know how to solve it.

every things look fine for me and all sitting migrated successfully : hosting socket initialized ok, Expert loaded successfully.

but there is no order until i switch on my laptop again.

i hope some one may face these problem before can help me!?

Ahmed Alkaabi:

thank you very much for your fast reply and i agree with you about reason of using virtual server 

but i facing this problem i don't know how to solve it.

every things look fine for me and all sitting migrated successfully : hosting socket initialized ok, Expert loaded successfully.

but there is no order until i switch on my laptop again.

i hope some one may face these problem before can help me!?

Then you haven't migrated succesfully.

Did you check the terminal journal or the MQL5 VPS (right click in the Navigator window) >> Journals?

From what you are describing you have the EA trading normally locally in your computer's terminal and haven't migrated yet to the virtual server.

Post some screenshot to check.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Then you haven't migrated succesfully.

Did you check the terminal journal or the MQL5 VPS (right click in the Navigator window) >> Journals?

From what you are describing you have the EA trading normally locally in your computer's terminal and haven't migrated yet to the virtual server.

Post some screenshot to check.

here we go. you can check what happen when i switch on my computer.  when i open the terminal start to login and start open orders.

note. i clear the order and account number.

Files:
order.png  84 kb

Ahmed Alkaabi:

here we go. you can check what happen when i switch on my computer.  when i open the terminal start to login and start open orders.

note. i clear the order and account number.

You don't read my messages carefully!

This is your MT4 terminal journal, NOT your MQL5 VPS Journal.

Read my above messages and come again.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You don't read my messages carefully!

This is your MT4 terminal journal, NOT your MQL5 VPS Journal.

Read my above messages and come again.

sorry for that

this is the mql5 journal

as you can see the red arrow showed the time that i switch on my computer.  and the orders start to placed.

hope it is clear enough

Files:
order_2.png  98 kb

Ahmed Alkaabi:

sorry for that

this is the mql5 journal

as you can see the red arrow showed the time that i switch on my computer.  and the orders start to placed.

hope it is clear enough

From that we see 3 EAs that have been migrated to MQL5 VPS, later on we see some pending orders cancellation, no order are placed whatsoever.

Check that your EA is MQL5 VPS compatible and doesn't require DLL calls.

Also check that your settings are such that would trigger some trades.

Lastly contact the author/seller for help and support, we can't do anything more without knowing the EA code.

Reason: