Trailing TP - page 17

Did I get it right that once again Nikitin has lost all the padawans and he needs to resell drawing indicators and highjack (allegedly train) newbies?

that was by the way about the market and trends :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

Did I get it right that once again Nikitin has lost all the padawans and he needs to resell drawing indicators and highjack (allegedly train) newbies?

that was by the way about the market and trends :-)

It's the seasonal heat, I want to teach somebody

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

That was about the market and trends by the way :-)

Well, yes... The beginner does not understand how to WORK with indicators... He does not understand what are the advantages of FAST indicators... and how to use these advantages...

Sorry, but this is not a seasonal exacerbation of stupidity, but a basic lack of KNOWLEDGE...

And yes, you got it right, there is no cure for Stupidity... It requires, first of all, the WANTING to make up for your lack of KNOWLEDGE...

Serqey Nikitin #:

Yes... The beginner does not understand how to WORK with indicators... He does not understand the advantages of FAST indicators..., and how to use these advantages...

Sorry, but this is not a seasonal exacerbation of stupidity, but a basic lack of KNOWLEDGE...

And yes, you got it right, there is no cure for Stupidity... It requires, first and foremost, the WANTING to make up for your lack of KNOWLEDGE...

Can you tell me how your posts relate to the topic of the thread?
I think there's a bit too much of an off-topic.

Sergey Gridnev #:
Can you tell me how your posts relate to the topic of the thread?
There's a bit too much off-topic for my taste.

The topic is the attitude to TA...

Re-read post #24 again...

I hope my attitude is clear to the topic...?

Everything else to provocateur Baskakov, because I had to answer HIS questions...

What else can I "tell you" about the topic?

Serqey Nikitin #:

But that's MY ANALYSIS... and you can do as you like!

GOOD LUCK!

Any "analysis" should contain a summary that makes a recommendation.

Your summary part has one recommendation - "see for yourself". So it's not an analysis, it's just data from indicators. There's no smell of analysis here. At most it is a statement "outside the market". A universal offer - you have nothing to lose in any case. Well, well... And, by the way, it works on all pairs...

So I admit my mistake when I said "there are no such systems".

The best system, which works steadily on absolutely all pairs, is "out of the market".

Georgiy Merts #:

Any "analysis" should contain a summary that makes recommendations.

Your summary part has one recommendation - "see for yourself". So it's not analysis, it's just data from indicators. There's no smell of analysis here. At most it is a statement "outside the market". A universal suggestion - you have nothing to lose anyway. Well, well... And, by the way, it works on all pairs...

So I admit my mistake when I said that "there are no such systems".

The best system that works consistently on absolutely all pairs is "off market".

Everyone has already understood your opinion, no need to repeat it 250 times.
Your league is only needed as an iron, for Cloud. That's why it's kept

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Everyone's got your point, there's no need to repeat it 250 times.
Your league is only needed as an iron, for Cloud. That's why they keep it.

You're saying I stick the league everywhere? Notice how many times you talk about it and how many times I do. And then you're surprised I'm the authority and you're the clown?

Georgiy Merts #:

You say I stick the League everywhere? Notice how many times you talk about it, and how many times I do. And then you're surprised that I'm the authority and you're the clown?

You can just look at your posts for that, it's not hard. Everything is saved.

Georgiy Merts #:

Any "analysis" should contain a summary that makes recommendations.

Your summary part has one recommendation - "see for yourself".

Are you completely illiterate...?

"Recommendations" are there, and quite specific...

Only a moron wants to be in the market all the time... A competent trader chooses the OPTIMAL moment to enter the market, to get a minimum drawdown and a stable profit...

And all these "recommendations" are present in my analysis. The main thing is to track the current state of the market, and actively respond to changes in state..., which is perfectly capable of the Expert Advisor for this strategy...

Reason: