[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 256

jonni:

Does it count as a divergence? Yes, it looks like a bearish absorption.

This divergence lacks the completeness of the oscillator's movement, so you may watch such divergences in the reversal process one more time...- just next bars will show such situation...

Just a little bit left, straps on, clutch, 2nd gear, and a little bit of slippage on the throttle.)

forte928:
I have seen that divergence has no completeness of oscillator's movement, so you can watch these divergences in the process of reversal one more time ... - just next bars and show such situation...
For sure the divergence is a signal for reversal, as I read in the books) Or is it not a divergence, because there is no next candle?

artikul:

I have a zig-zag tied to the current market time-cycle, so it's showing up too )))

The zig-zag is showing on the n1 and the zig-zag is showing on the n4... I wrote about the n1 movement going up and then it goes to the refresh of the low...

Midas09:
Please the one shown in the graph on this page.......
You think that the indicator will save you and solve all your problems? You're wrong, but there's a way out, take any indicator from the code base and stare into it for a couple of months, maybe you'll understand how it works and what it shows, and if you do, it'll be a step forward.
P.S. It's not the indicators that are to blame, but the inability to use them, and lack of knowledge.

odiseif:
You think that turkey will save you and solve all your problems? You're wrong, but there's a solution, take any indicator from the code base and stare into it for a couple of months, maybe you'll understand how it works and what it shows, and if you do, it'll be a step forward.
You may understand how it works, but if you do, you'll go a step further.
As for the indicators, they do not show the market, they do not move the market.

Reshetov:

Everyone wants to eat every day, and several times a day, and something tasty, too.

Hi Yuri, I sent you a message in my email a while ago, did you notice it or would you appreciate it if I didn't mess with your head?

odiseif:
You think that turkey will save you and solve all your problems? You're wrong, but there's a solution, take any indicator from the code base and stare into it for a couple of months, maybe you'll understand how it works and what it shows, and if you do, it'll be a step forward.
You may understand it when it works, but if you do, you'll go a step further.
You put it out there and then somehow.........

Midas09:
You put it out there and somehow.........
I have this indicator, but because he shared it with Forte, I do not dare to lay it out, let him do it if he wants to.

odiseif:
Hi, Yuri. I sent you a message in person a while ago. Did you notice it or would you appreciate it if I didn't mess with your head?

And good riddance to you. About the EA modification? No, that's not for me. I don't do anything on commission, either for money or for free.

You'd better put your idea in one of the threads. It is possible that there will be a programmer who will be interested and modify it for free. And if you attach something tangible to the gratitude, then interested people are much easier to find.

Reason: