Trailing TP - page 18

Serqey Nikitin #:

Are you completely illiterate...?

"Recommendations" are there, and quite specific...

Only a moron wants to be in the market all the time... A competent trader chooses the OPTIMAL moment to enter the market, to get a minimum drawdown and stable profit...

And all these "recommendations" are present in my analysis. The main thing is to track the current state of the market, and actively respond to changes in state..., which is perfectly capable of the Expert Advisor for this strategy...

By the way, "moron" is allowed to use on the forum. Georgy called me that and without consequences. They said he could.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
By the way "moron" is allowed to be used on the forum. Georgy called me that and without consequences. They said he could.
So it's not to a specific address, it's just an assessment of individual traders' actions...

Serqey Nikitin #:
So it's not to a specific address, just an assessment of the actions of individual traders...
Here yes, but there he was addressing me specifically. I would have been banned in a minute, and Zhora would have been banned

Sergey Gridnev:
Stop Loss is trailing as it usually is. Personally, I came to the conclusion in my time that it ultimately leads to an increase in losses or a decrease in profits.

Has anyone reading this thread trailed the takeprofit? What are your results/conclusions?

Tried different methods in the tester, linearly, dynamically. There are codes in kodobase. It doesn't really affect anything. If input signal is 50/50, it cannot be pulled to the positive side by TP logic. But psychologically it is comforting to increase profit)

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Tried different methods in the tester, linearly, dynamically. There are codes in the kodobase. It doesn't affect anything in a good way. If the entry signal is 50/50, we cannot pull it to the positive side by TP logic. But psychologically it is comforting to increase the profit)

I disagree.

Support is the main essence of TS. If it corresponds to the market - then with a 50/50 signal, and even with a slightly losing signal - the system will still be profitable. And if the support does not correspond to the market, the most correct signals will be missed.

Trailing TP is a very "flat" support. And as long as the symbol is flat, it will yield profits even from a coin.

But that's until the first unguessed trend.

Aleksei Stepanenko #:

TrailingTakeProfit EA Ver1

I have not been lazy and made an EA with trailing takeprofit. The signal of the Expert Advisor is based on a simple principle: if the price after the last extremum has gone more than a specified number of points in the opposite direction, we believe that the trend has changed. There are two strategies in the Expert Advisor: trend and flat. One of them can be selected with the switch.

Trailing Take Profit can be added with one additional switch. Trailing has 2 parameters: the distance from takeprofit to the maximum candle (for Buy), and the number of last candles you are looking at. Why this trailing tactic? The fact is that this tactic proved to be the best for trailing stops in my time, when I experimented with it. And now, just reversed that trailing stop.

SPs, to you + 2 ALL - here's one I found in the articles - please who has time to take a look...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/442

Algorithm with opposite entry and exit at trailing tee

1. We enter in the direction opposite to the previous trader;
  2. Set Trailing TP;
  3. Wait for the trailing TP to trigger;
  4. Reverse to step 1.

We work on GBPUSD, D1, initial capital 100 000 USD, research rate 0.1, TP=500.

The balance of the algorithm with a reverse entry and exit at trailing take. GBPUSD, D1

Fig. 7. Balance of the algorithm with reverse entry and exit at trailing take. GBPUSD, D1

The algorithm works on anti-crisis anti-trend rates.

The algorithm works as follows: an anti-trend rate tends to break any trend and curl into a horizontal channel. If a take profit triggers in a horizontal channel, this means that we are at the channel wall and we should enter in the direction opposite to the previous trade. And so we do.

As we can see in the picture, the drawdown of this algorithm is slightly less than that of previous algorithms and the profit of 7000 USD for 19 years with the minimum research rate of 0.1. Profitability at the optimal rate can be roughly estimated at 30% per annum.

On this rather briskly upwardly climbing balance sheet chart, I will probably traditionally end the article. I hope that the choice of a currency pair, a piece of history, the optimization of the algorithm in this article will not leave you with a feeling of very deep dissatisfaction.

Прибыльные алгоритмы на трейлинг стопах
Прибыльные алгоритмы на трейлинг стопах
  • www.mql5.com
Цель этой статьи - исследование на прибыльность алгоритмов с различными входами в трейд и выходами по трейлинг стопам. В качестве входов будут использоваться случайный и обратный входы. В качестве стопов будут использованы трейлинг стоп, трейлинг тэйк. В статье будут показаны прибыльные алгоритмы с доходностью порядка 30 процентов в год.

Roman Shiredchenko #:

SPs, to you + 2 ALL - here found in the articles - please who has time to look...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/442

Algorithm with opposite entry and exit at trailing take

1. We enter in the direction opposite to the previous trader;
  2. Set Trailing TP;
  3. Wait for the trailing TP to trigger;
  4. We return to step 1.

Do not set SL?

Roman Shiredchenko #:

Working on GBPUSD, D1, initial capital 100,000 USD, research rate 0.1, TP=500.

Fig. 7. Balance of the algorithm with reverse entry and exit at trailing take. GBPUSD, D1

The algorithm works on anti-crisis anti-trend rates.

Hmmm...

I totally agree that trailing TP works well on flat symbols.

But... Does GBPUSD belong to those symbols?

Georgiy Merts #:

No SL?

Probably not...

Georgiy Merts #:

Hmmm...

Totally agree that trailing TP works well on flat symbols.

But... Does GBPUSD belong to them ???

I read somewhere that currency pairs in general have a flat (return) structure! You don't have to think about this pair - look at others...

So, yes - it looks like the same as yours - trawl TP in your trading robot - looks like the same...

Reason: