Why do prices move in the same direction but with a lag on correlated instruments? - page 7

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I've been held here for a long time, for good reason.

---

P.S. And in general, I showed a lot of these screenshots online

Vitaly!

Try withdrawing a million from your DC....

prostotrader #:

Vitaly!

Try to withdraw a million from your DC....

To get your account deleted :)

You have to earn it, and to earn it you need a deposit, which you will not make in your brokerage company. In this respect yes, I agree.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

To get your account deleted :)

And in general, you have to earn it, and to earn it you need a deposit, which you cannot make in a brokerage company in your right mind. In this respect, yes, I agree.

I think it's time for you to switch to the exchange.

You are thinking in the right direction!

In 15 years of trading on the Exchange I have not had any problems at all!

Banks are taking deposits at an average of 5% per annum.

Now, with Nord Stream, the Gazprom futures

GAZR-3.22 is trading at 12% to SPOT and above per annum, give your friends and acquaintances 1% more than the banks,

that will be guaranteed earnings, not broadly 6% over six months of course, but GUARANTEED!

prostotrader #:

It's time for you to move to the Exchange.

I tried it in 2015, it didn't work for me at all, I have no desire to go back there yet. Forex is somehow closer due to the crosses

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I tried it in 2015, it didn't work for me at all, no desire to go back there yet. Forex is somehow closer due to the crosses

FOREX has no future for the user, because it was created to rob people.

You have the right ideas, and they can only be realised on the exchange.

Staying on FOREX is just a waste of your time.

Added

You've read my topic about mining, haven't you?

My friend advised me not to change my bitcoins, and I didn't listen to him and tried to "break even" my 20000$.

I would have more than 2.5 bitcoins, i.e. I lost more than 100000$ which is to be regretted.

Don't waste your time!

prostotrader #:

It's time for you to move to the Exchange.

Banks are accepting deposits at an average of 5% per annum.

Now, with Nord Stream, the Gazprom futures

GAZR-3.22 is trading at 12% to SPOT and above per annum, give your friends and acquaintances 1% more than the banks,

that will be a guaranteed income, wide, of course, 6% for six months, but GUARANTEED!

My acquaintances who have money, invest in real estate and rent, that's really safe.

Others do not play such games, they keep it either under their pillow or from paycheck to paycheck.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

My acquaintances who have money invest in real estate and rent it out, that's really safe.

The rest of us don't play such games, we keep it either under our pillow or from paycheck to paycheck.

Real estate is good but remember the 16-18 years - nothing was sold at all!

And you cannot sell real estate piece by piece!

I rent out flats myself, 5-6% per annum, nothing compared to earnings on the stock exchange!

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

My acquaintances, who have money, invest in real estate and rent it out, that's really safe.

It couldn't be safer.
Files:
image.png  15 kb

prostotrader #:

Real estate is good, but remember the 16-18 years - there was nothing for sale at all!

And you can't sell real estate piece by piece!

I rent flats myself, 5-6% per annum, nothing compared to the earnings on the stock exchange!

2 room flat in Kiev, payback period ~105 months, just over 4 years. This is not so long, but reliable.

But on speculation ..., something will happen, as it did with oil - investors will take everything away and soak it all.

vladavd #:
There is nowhere safer.

The comparison is not quite right, but it is the average for Moscow, somewhere it has gone up and somewhere it has gone down, which is normal.

In the near future, house prices in Russia are predicted to fall by up to 30%, maybe they are lying.

But even if it does go down in price after you buy it, the hell with it, you didn't buy it to save money, you inherited it.

From my friends no one has sold, although prices have risen by an order of magnitude over 5 years, bought not for resale, which makes sense. Real estate is an active investment, not a passive one.

Reason: