I have Developed Multi ADX indicator in mql4 and now I am trying to run it on mql5. I have converted everything but i get array out of range error. - page 3

Alain Verleyen:

Read all the topic once again and come back when you will have understood and changed your code according to all good remarks you received.

Stop wasting people time.

I am asking for help! speak more nicer to me! if you don't have time go and do your business. someone will help me. as I said I changed it. look at code and you will see that. I only didn't changed  SetADMI thats it.

Revazi Tchitanava:

speak more nicer to me! if you don't have time go and do your business. someone will help me.

You're so sure about that?

2 cents: also not quite the respectful attitude towards someone who's just spent a lot of time trying to help you. It seems unfortunate if gratitude is only played along with as long as it serves one's own purpose.

Chris70:

2 cents: also not quite the respectful attitude towards someone who's just spent a lot of time trying to help you. It seems unfortunate if gratitude is only played along with as long as it serves one's own purpose.

I am just asking for help...

Revazi Tchitanava:

I am just asking for help...

... then I was just carefully suggesting that "go and do your business" might sound like one way of saying "f* off"

Revazi Tchitanava:

thanks for your reply. please could you send me code what you have changed? the problem is that on second call of ADMI_Calc it returns array with size of 0 and I don't understand why and how it change array size. thats the reason why I am getting array out of range error.what about buffers I dont think there is any duplicate buffers because I am using 3 times 6 ADX with has 3 buffers to total buffers of adx must be equal to 54. what about another buffers I am using them for visualization of strong or weak trends. I have converted lots of multi timeframe indicators from mql4 to mql5 but this is first time when I get such issue. so if you can please tell me what I am doing wrong and why it change array size to 0.

thanks

The buffer numbers (19 ~ 26) allocated on lines from 515 to 522 overlap those allocated on line 478 ~ 480, so the previous allocation is invalid. That is, the buffer size is 0.

Files:

Chris70:

Don't worry, I am accustomed to this attitude. I have been insulted or similar things so much time on this forum that I am just laughing at it now. Actually, I am grateful such people exist as it allowed me becoming cooler and wiser. :-)

Revazi Tchitanava:

I am asking for help! speak more nicer to me! if you don't have time go and do your business. someone will help me. as I said I changed it. look at code and you will see that. I only didn't changed  SetADMI thats it.

Actually I looked at the code and you didn't change it about your main issue. You wrote me by PM for help, I answered you and you didn't listen, probably because you don't understand, which is not a problem. Just ask if you don't understand something.

Fix your buffers as it has already been told you 3 times now and please stop wasting time of people trying to help you.

Revazi Tchitanava :

please give me small code sample.

thanks you very much for helping.

I gave you advice. The basis is given in . But you do not listen to anyone and do nothing.

I repeat the advice: start over. From the very basics.

I have Developed Multi ADX indicator in mql4 and now I am trying to run it on mql5. I have converted everything but i get array out of range error.
I have Developed Multi ADX indicator in mql4 and now I am trying to run it on mql5. I have converted everything but i get array out of range error.
  • www.mql5.com
please help me. problem is in: array out of range in 'TurboADMI.mq5' (1800,25) thanks in advanced...

Naguisa Unada:

The buffer numbers (19 ~ 26) allocated on lines from 515 to 522 overlap those allocated on line 478 ~ 480, so the previous allocation is invalid. That is, the buffer size is 0.

Thank you Naguisa. now I don't get array out of range error. drawing is now with issues but i will try to handle it. Thank you again.

Alain Verleyen:

Actually I looked at the code and you didn't change it about your main issue. You wrote me by PM for help, I answered you and you didn't listen, probably because you don't understand, which is not a problem. Just ask if you don't understand something.

Fix your buffers as it has already been told you 3 times now and please stop wasting time of people trying to help you.

Sorry for wasting your time. I will not every bother you again.

Reason: