For major banks Considering job offers as a trader at your bank

Gains from 1.0% per month in deposit currency.

Suggestions in your personal message, please.

I don't think banks need it, they can do more with credit. And it's a hundred times more reliable.

IvanIvanov:

Suggestions in your personal message, please.

I can do the same! Take money from the bank and put in the other at 15-17% Now there are such rates, the bank lender guarantees 12% per annum, guaranteed 100%.

And also at 12% interest take any amount for personal intimate purposes ))))

Are there any banks that will lend me the money to manage... You owe me 12% interest...

IvanIvanov:

Suggestions in a private message, please.

To interest a big bank, you have to be something of yourself too... big, solid, etc. That's one.

Two, the bank will ask for a guarantee, usually 100%. Assets usually. I.e. if you do not bring him the promised interest for a month, the bank will write off the expected amount from the value of the asset in its favour...

Ready? :-)

Stasikusssss:
I don't think banks need it, they can do more with credit. And it's a hundred times more reliable.
You try looking at banks' USD deposit offerings.

denkir:

In order to interest a big bank, you have to be something of yourself too... big, solid, etc. That's one.

And two, the bank will ask for a guarantee, usually 100%. Assets usually. I.e. if you do not bring him the promised interest for a month, the bank will write off the expected amount from the value of the asset in its favour...

Ready? :-)

Have you worked in a bank?

VOLDEMAR:

I can do that too! Take money from a bank and put it in another bank at 15-17%. Now there are such rates, the bank lender is guaranteed 12% per annum, guaranteed 100%.

And at 12% interest, I will take any amount for personal intimate purposes )))).

Are there any banks that will lend me the money to manage... You owe me 12% interest...

You're welcome... without me... You're confusing the national currency with the dollar...

IvanIvanov:
Try looking at banks' offers for USD deposits.

Your proposal of 1% with monthly capitalisation would yield about 12-13% per annum, whereas you could give out loans (consumer/business) at 25% for example.

Plus the degree of risk here will be an order of magnitude lower.

Stasikusssss:

Your proposal of 1% with monthly capitalisation would yield about 12-13% per annum, whereas you could give out loans (consumer/business) at 25% for example.

Plus the degree of risk here will be an order of magnitude lower.

Try looking at banks' offers for USD deposits.

I'm not talking about deposits, I'm talking about lending from the bank's point of view

Stasikusssss:
I'm not talking about deposits, I'm talking about lending from the bank's point of view
Then I don't understand... who you're talking to now.... i take it you thought that +1% increase in deposit per month was ridiculous.... or was i wrong...
Reason: