A system that gives 100% confidence in forex earnings - page 4

Meat:
By the way, the fact that it is risky to work with a large sum through a brokerage company, no one forbids dividing the sum into several parts and working through different brokerage companies...Unless of course there are too many trades, otherwise there will be a mess.

This is a good idea but the idea is that you need to open at an agreed upon time and every minute is precious.

azuz:
Galileo is not off, and the system is not in the program, but in the head and there is no code, I'm not a programmer, but a mathematician.

Can you share the system?

Or an idea?

wito_hoh@mail.ru

ICQ 468-733-899

azuz:
Grohl isn't off the hook, and the system isn't in the program, it's in the head and there's no code.
No, I'm not a programmer, I'm a mathematician.
i.e. "natural intelligence" so to speak.
I am not a programmer, I am a mathematician, so to say a "natural intelligence". The system may be good, but I don't think I can trade large sums with it,
because when success depends on minutes, the trader plays against the DC,
i.e. takes money from the broker's coffers, which cannot last long.

SK. писал (а):

I urge all self-conscious experienced traders not to talk provocatively about credit.

Otherwise, a naive, insincere trader will really take a loan, and the results will not be long in coming. And the result will be on your conscience. Not enough bitterness around us?

I agree with Sergei.

It is better to work - play forex only with free money

You have to understand that depending on your TS that allows you to lose up to 30%.

you have already lost 30% when you credited your account!

if the system allows 50% - so you should be ready for it!

if there is more i don't know if there are such investors.

a system that allows you to lose 100% of your capital is probably not even worth considering.

If you take a loan and lose up to 50% of your capital - and then you have to pay it back + more interest!

except for what you write in the box under the intended purpose of the Credit: for gambling on the FOREX

No sane banker would give such a loan.

I understand that you can write anything ... but it's not very good.

azuz:
I just have a question for my deep-seated traders, in another way, will they cheat or not, if it goes on to win $100,000, and not just once, but every year.

Buy a flat with this money! In a year it will increase in value by at least 2 times will be 100%

That's what I did 2 years ago.

( Deposit in the form of a flat has risen in price not by 2 but by 4 times already i.e. 400%).

azuz:
Figar0:

Mathemat:

You can try to sell them, but I strongly advise against it here.
And it's a pain in the ass, because the product will take a long time to get promoted.

What is there to sell? Brains, and to spin them?)

And in general it's true - a loan is a lot less hassle than a few
of investors hanging over your head. It's not easy to get 100K, though,
if it's secured against something... And that 100% certainty is a hot-button issue,
all problems start with that certainty, take 99% as a basis
99%, it won't hurt so much later)

Exactly 100% I vouch for it, tested on a real account true
I'm playing on a cent account. No problems with the payout yet, but my gut
I've got a feeling if it goes to $100,000, I'm gonna have a problem.
Have you thought about diversifying your capital... For example, $10,000 at 10 different dealing centres...
Among them 5 large and proven, and 5 ordinary Russian...
All laugh all satisfied... Withdrawal of profits quarterly, accounts in different currencies, etc. etc.
If one of the dealing centres starts to make a fuss, you withdraw your money and move quickly to another one...
I think this way you can achieve a pretty reliable protection from risks... It's a very old truth: "Do not put all your eggs in one basket!
What about Forex, you can't live your whole life on it... Invest money (as soon as available) in mutual funds and other profitable financial institutions ... To save for retirement...
S..: Good luck and prosperity.

azuz:
Meat:

By the way, about the risk of working a large amount
Meat: By the way, the risk of working with big amounts of money
...Unless, of course, there are too many trades or there will be a lot of
... If you don't have too many trades otherwise there will be a mess.

The idea is good but the idea is that you need to open at a precise time.
time, so every minute is precious.
And experts (advisers) and scripts, what do you think the purpose of.... is?
They can help automate even the most complicated trading system ... at least, they can speed up the entry and exit process ...
And if you're a pipsitter, you'll be chased away with a broom sooner or later, even by the most prestigious broker... That's for sure.

JohnSP:
Have you thought about capital diversification... For example with 10'000$ at 10 different dealing centres...
All laugh all satisfied... Withdrawal of profits quarterly, accounts in different currencies, etc. etc.
If one of the dealing centres starts to make a fuss, you withdraw your money and move quickly to another one...
I think this way you can achieve a pretty reliable protection from risks... It's a very old truth: "Do not put all your eggs in one basket!
What about Forex, you can't live your whole life on it... Invest money (as soon as available) in mutual funds and other profitable financial institutions ... To save for retirement...
s.w.: Good luck and prosperity.

there will be one problem left for the AUTHOR to enter at the same minute on all 10 DTs

If you trade on an MT4 platform, the multiterminal only works with accounts in one brokerage company

YuraZ:
JohnSP:

azuz:

Figar0:

Mathemat:

You can try to sell them, but I strongly advise against it here.
And it's a pain in the ass, because the product will take a long time to get promoted.

What is there to sell? Brains, and to spin them?)

And in general it's all right - credit, a lot less hassle than a few
of investors hanging over your head. It's not easy to get 100K, though,
if it's secured against something... And that 100% certainty is a hot-button issue,
all problems start with that certainty, take 99% as a basis
99%, it won't hurt so much later)

Exactly 100%, I vouch for that, tested on a real account
I'm playing on a cent account. No problems with the payout yet, but my gut feeling is
I have a feeling if I get to $100,000 I will have problems.
Have you ever thought about capital diversification... For example, 10 different dealing centres have $10,000 each...
All laugh all satisfied... Withdrawal of profits by quarter, accounts in different currencies, etc. etc.
S..: Good luck and prosperity.

there will be one problem left for the AUTHOR to enter at the same minute on all 10 DTs

And experts (advisers) and scripts, what do you think the purpose of....(?)
They can automate even the most complex trading system ... or at least speed up the entry and exit process...
And if you are an author and you are a pipsitter, then sooner or later he will be chased with a broom, even the most prestigious broker... That's for sure.

YuraZ:
JohnSP:

Have you thought about capital diversification... For example, $10'000 each at 10 different dealing centres...
All laugh all satisfied... Withdrawal of profits by quarter, accounts in different currencies, etc. etc.
s.w.: Good luck and prosperity.

What do you think the Expert Advisors and scripts are for....(?)
They can automate even the most complex trading system ... or at least speed up the entry and exit process...
And if you are an author and you are a pipsitter, then sooner or later he will be chased with a broom, even the most prestigious broker... That's for sure.

Reason: