The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 488

Алексей Тарабанов:
What an interesting scientific discussion we have had, dear colleagues.

See, there's an influx of parasites again.

I appeal to the moderators, but they don't seem to notice anything, even though they know exactly what's going on. Anyway, it's a quagmire again...

transcendreamer:

I wonder... will it be exactly the same in another 10 years?

Or will the evil orc automaton die a pauper under a bridge after all? 🤣

It's funny to watch a man resent the whole world for being so stupid😆 poor moderators ... He's probably fed up with them all with his childish rebukes by now...
The worst thing you can do for him is leave him to live with his parasites in his head.
So let's not linger near that mud volcano.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
It's funny to watch a man get offended at the whole world for being so stupid😆 poor moderators ... he must be sick of them all by now with his childish recriminations...
The worst thing you can do for him is leave him to live with his parasites in his head.
So let us not linger near this mud volcano.

Genghis, a man not at all stupid (not in the Oriental sense), but a hot-tempered one. Well, I don't see what's so amusing.

By the way, do you know what a mud volcano is?

I understand constructive discussion, and it's very interesting to read diametrically opposed opinions...

But why mock the person? Moderators, have you all been downsized here or what?

Oleg, do not give in to provocations, you are trying to troll hard.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Genghis, a man is not at all stupid (not in the Eastern sense), but flashy. Well, I don't see anything amusing.

I do not have the slightest idea what Eastern understanding you are talking about.
You tell me.
I tried to talk to him and not provoke him, but what can you do when you have a couple of phrases of nonsensical swearing in every sentence.
He has a temper now and then.
If he's clever, he's a master at hiding it.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

When it stinks around you, maybe it's you who shat yourself.

(Mr.Freeman can't remember which edition)

;)

Олег avtomat:

See, there's an influx of parasites again.

I appeal to the moderators, but they don't seem to notice anything, even though they know exactly what's going on. So again the swamp...

Oleg, you make a superprofitable system.

Hint

Very profitable system only the owner, i.e. the market.

You beat the principle of the market, you can win ?

There's just no other way.

Get into the nitty-gritty of how it works.

;)

Алексей Тарабанов:

Genghis, a man is not at all stupid (not in the Eastern sense), but flashy. Well, I don't see anything funny either.

By the way, do you know what a mud volcano is?

Quite right. An automaton, very well versed in automatic control theory. Yeah, he may not be doing as well as he'd like. But he's working on his grail and he's constantly improving it. I think he will reach his goal, because there are very few developers of TS here on this forum that rely so deeply on science.

You read the first pages of the thread he talks quite correctly to everyone there. He is not the instigator of those quarrels that sometimes occur here. He is simply pissed off with sneers and sometimes direct insults from trolls living here. Yes, he's no angel and sometimes rude, but what do you want him to do, slap you on the cheek and slap you on the other?

<br/ translate="no">

Why is there no "Undo" option when writing a message? There is only "Add".

khorosh:

Quite right. The automaton is very well versed in automatic control theory. Yes, he may not be as good at it as he would like to be. But he's working on his grail and he's constantly improving it. I think he will reach his goal, because there are very few developers of TS here on this forum that rely so deeply on science.

You read the first pages of the thread he talks quite correctly to everyone there. He is not the instigator of those quarrels that sometimes occur here. He is simply pissed off with sneers and sometimes direct insults from trolls living here. Yes, he's no angel and sometimes rude, but what do you want him to slap you on the cheek and turn the other cheek?

I'm more concerned about the reactions of my deeply respected Genghis and Renat. People who are quite capable of either arguing or supporting it.

Reason: