Random wandering - page 26

pribludilsa #:
I will give you access to the equipment, check that there will be a circuit based on analogue audio amplifiers. We'll take pictures, we'll post it, people will look at it too. I can do any kind of data, and you will be able to run it in the tester. After all, 50 thousand won't cost a fortune.

I don't sell the idea that cheaply).

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I don't sell the idea that cheaply).

I'm leaning more towards trolling for the sake of publicity. So I don't need an idea, I need predictions to confirm or refute your assertion. Keep all methods of research confidential.

pribludilsa #:
I'm leaning more towards trolling for publicity. So I don't need an idea, I need predictions to confirm or refute your assertion. Keep all methods of research confidential.

No, I'm not trolling. I'm serious.

And I'm well aware that a person isn't going to shell out 50,000 quid for the sake of interest.

It's not like I'm 33 years old.)

He will jump one way or another, like all such comrades before him.

Andrei Trukhanovich #:
He will jump in one way or another, like all such comrades before him.

He won't even jump in... that's his way of advertising.

In their village it is customary for the boys to start a signal and at the slightest whiff: to blunt all branches.

That's what, but the behavior of Uladzimir` is predictable and transparent.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

In their village it is customary for the boys to start a signal and at the slightest whiff: to blunt all branches.

That's what, but Uladzimir's behavior is predictable and transparent.

It's not just him.

But how does he act when his contest score is temporarily growing? But then it goes down and he disappears again...

Uladzimir Izerski #:

There's an empty conversation with you.

Next.)

Go to the doctor - he will listen carefully.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

That's something, but Uladzimir's behaviour is predictable and transparent.

As long as I have seen you on the forum I do not understand what you are doing here. They have no trading skills, they do not write expert advisers for hamsters. You post multiple times a day in all the threads. Is it any other way to earn your daily bread with your posts? I suppose so. It is also a business, if you are allowed to do so.

Don't thank me.) I try not to touch you, but you come across as rude and tactless.(

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

It's not just him.

And how does Automat get all over the place when the competition account goes up temporarily? But then it goes down and he's gone again...

You shouldn't be sucking up.)

Penny signal is set at the cost of 99 so that no one gets into it, but only to cause a smile from seeing curious about my person.

Evgeniy Chumakov #:

Go to the doctor - he'll listen carefully.

Yep, got it, you're next).

You're more than 33). Why are you having all this fun with SBludes? Go ahead, you're as healthy as an ox).

Reason: