Bitcoin miner - page 133

prostotrader:

To be honest, I thought you would break even without iron, and I was wrong.

In the end, it was most profitable for you to discount around spring, when you made a good profit, and the iron could be discounted for more than the price at which you bought it.

TheXpert:

To be honest, I thought you would break even without taking into account the iron, I was wrong, too bad.

In the end, it was most profitable for you to discount sometime in the spring, when you had a good amount of cash and the iron could be discounted for more than the price at which you bought it.

I myself planned to "play" for long, but not only trading factors have changed, but also life factors(I'm moving to live in the suburbs, almost bought a house already)

Added

Of course, had to sell the iron in a boom, but who has a "hand up" when the income was 250-260 dollars a day?

Added

Analyzing the past 10 months of mining, I came to the conclusion that I did not take into account that Bitcoin would skyrocket, which is a colossal

had an effect on drastic increased difficulty of mining.

Huge crowds of people went into mining, in America for example every garage had an Icic or a Rig

(I have a buddy who lives in America, he told me). And when the Bitcoin fell, there was a mass exit from mining,

and the straw had already gone up tremendously, while the cost of the iron remained the same.

prostotrader:

That's not the point, Jihan managed to beat even nvidia.

Somehow it turns out that he can profit from his asics, including ether ones, equihash ones, etc., while nvidia cannot profit from its regs.

And in terms of price/performance ratio, the asics leave the video cards practically out of the picture.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Thank you for your openness! The results are very interesting indeed.

Yes, right behind the glass about mining ) It was interesting

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes, right behind the glass about mining ) That was interesting.

You look younger lately, judging by your avatar.)

Tell me, what kind of pills are you taking?

Sergey Chalyshev:

Tell us what kind of pills you're taking.

:)

prostotrader:

Of course we should have sold the ironware in a boom, but who would have the "hand" to do so when the revenue was $250-$260 a day?

It's a "buy only at the troughs and sell only at the peaks" kind of thing. In reality, there is no such thing. If you ask me, you did everything right: you jumped out at the right time, when you realised that it was too dangerous to drag it out until it was fully paid off. Plus personal circumstances, of course. So, Michael, don't worry. The main thing is that you are a real trader, and you didn't tilt with the rigs.

it's just like forex, you sell, the exchange rate goes up by $500) the question is of course where to go next

Vasiliy Sokolov:
It's a "buy only at the troughs and sell only at the peaks" kind of thing. In reality, there's no such thing. If you ask me, you did everything right: you jumped out at the right time when you realised that it was too dangerous to drag it out until it was fully paid off. Plus personal circumstances, of course. So, Michael, don't worry. The main thing is that you are a real trader, and you didn't tilt with the rigs.

Thank you.

Sergey Chalyshev:

Tell us what kind of pills you're taking.

It's an old picture, but it's serious. I don't want to make jokes here, I'm not interested.

Reason: