A topic for traders. - page 97

Speculator #:

All over the world, the working class is in short supply!

This is the essence of capitalism.

According to the ideology of capitalism, the working class should not have enough to live on, because the worker must depend on the work of the giver.

First of all, we must let this "working class" person learn to create something more valuable for society, and then he/she will be rewarded...

It's high time we understood that there is no special ideology or world conspiracy of capitalists, but there are more successful and less successful.

Honestly, I'm shocked at the local estimates... 20,000, 55,000, are you serious? - Is that in rubles per month?? - It doesn't even make sense to leave home nowadays for less than 250,000.

I also recommend reading this video:

Actually I do not want to offend anyone, I ran in here for a minute, just to check the documentation, and then I see that funny topic popped up in the top updates, let me think I'll go in, and here from wave astrology and shamanic numerology began to discuss factories and capitalism! - Amazing thing! - Drimmer wasn't on the forum and plant and capitalism are being discussed all by themselves 😁

Aleksandr Yakovlev #:

The rent is 7,000 rubles (+ approx.)

I reckon!

A landlord should not have rent to pay!

Speculator #:

In my opinion!

A landlord should not have to pay rent!

If we develop this idea we will inevitably come to the conclusion that there should be no taxes either in the ideal state of the future.

transcendreamer #:

Let this "working class" person first learn to create something more valuable for society, and then perhaps he will be rewarded...

It is high time we realised that there is no special ideology or world conspiracy of capitalists, but that there are more successful and less successful ones.

Honestly, I'm shocked at the local estimates... 20,000, 55,000, are you serious? - Is that in rubles per month?? - It doesn't even make sense to leave home nowadays for less than 250,000.

I also recommend reading this video:

An Employer Treats a Worker Like Property!

--------------------------------

But if you want to work for 5,000 you have to do it!

transcendreamer #:

Developing this idea we will inevitably come to the conclusion that there should be no taxes either in the ideal state of the future.

Tax showbiz by 70%. And exempt farms from taxation.

Speculator #:

That's a sound idea.

Speculator #:

The employer treats the worker like property!

--------------------------------

But if you want to work for 5,000 you have to do it!

That's not true, the employment agreement between the worker and the company owner is voluntary and if you don't like one factory, you can go to another one with higher pay.

By the way the word "employer" is spelled with an "o".

As for being in a hurry, yes it is possible, that is actually why there is an undemanding job and if a person has nothing to offer to society, he will have to work at a concrete mixer or somewhere like that, and there is nothing abnormal about it, on the contrary it is only fair.

Speculator #:

And how much percentage for traders? 😁

At least showmen can make people laugh, unlike farmers and traders...

However, some "traders" (or rather characters who consider themselves traders) can amuse people with their predictions and pictures no worse than showmen.

transcendreamer #:

What's the percentage for traders? 😁

At least showmen can make people laugh, unlike farmers and traders...

However, some "traders" (or rather characters who consider themselves traders) can be just as much fun as showmen.

This is legal speculation! It is not taxed, because of the huge risks!

Reason: