A topic for traders. - page 4

Сергей Таболин:

Where's the moderator? Shish kebab... Oops. Pardon me. Shish kebab season?

What the hell is this? I clean it, I don't clean it.... The Troll King is here and the moderator's asleep?

Do you want another normal topic moderated? They already screwed one up because it's useless to write anything, so it's almost gone. It was at the top all the time.
Either we discuss it properly or we don't.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

For the extraordinarily gifted:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/375484/page3#comment_24040100

I can see well, so I don't change the scale.

Vladimir Baskakov:
In the screenshot of the m5

Also, I'll let you in on a terrible secret, Metatrader has its own function for saving screenshots, it saves one chart, not the whole screen. Therefore, no one can know what other charts are open in Uladzimir Uzersky's terminal)). Only you know, you can even see the chart outside the monitor. Or maybe you don't need a monitor at all?

Vladimir Baskakov:
I can see well, so I don't change the scale.

Can you even see what's outside the screen? Amazing!

And may you know, you don't change the scale of the graph because you can see well or badly, but to see the graph over a larger time frame.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Also, I'll let you in on a terrible secret, Metatrader has its own function for saving screenshots, it saves one chart, not the whole screen. So no one can know what other charts are open in Uladzimir Uzersky's terminal))

The m5 is published, that's what we are discussing. I've been trading from my phone for about 3 years now. I have already deleted the terminal on my computer because it is useless.

Vladimir Baskakov:
The m5 is published, that's what we're discussing. I've been trading from my phone for 3 years now.

That's right - the tundra - what we see is what we sing about. No abstract thinking, like a duck's. But the pomp and circumstance, a wagonload.

Vladimir Baskakov:
The m5 is published, that's what we're discussing. I've been trading from my phone for about 3 years now. I already deleted the terminal on my computer because it is useless.
I have monitored 30 or so, all of them are gone.
Trader Cho...

Vladimir Baskakov:
...I've been trading from my phone for three years now. I've already deleted the terminal on my computer because it's not needed.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Renat Akhtyamov:
30 monitors, all drained.
Trader Cho...
Proof?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Proof?

Well, there are definitely five of them.

Reason: