Avalanche - page 412

3t5ya7m:

You don't know anything about the subject and there's no need to comment!

What do you know? Tell me.

3t5ya7m:

You don't know anything about this topic and there's no need to comment!

You don't know anything about the topic and there's no need to comment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's just in case, you write and I'll correct it.

interesting:

- In view of the fact that forex is still "alive" I suspect that the avalanches haven't managed to enslave the whole world and take all the money;

- in view of the fact that there is not a single real (microreal) account with another zero added to it, i suspect that everything is not so simple;

- i suspect that all pendants were knocked out by the candlestick tops, which led to losses instead of profits, as usual!

- Item 3 is a separate question: how did BC get all the avalanche winners!, "machinations of imperialism" (c), "the democracy is in danger" (c) .... - variants?

sever30:

What do you know? Tell me.

I don't know and that's why I'm asking, have you even clicked on this link, looked at it or are you just "restless" and that's it. http://forexsovetnik.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=2

IgorM:

interesting:

- In view of the fact that forex is still "alive" I suspect that the avalanches haven't managed to enslave the whole world and take all the money;

- in view of the fact that there is not a single real (microreal) account with another zero added to it, i suspect that everything is not so simple;

- i suspect that all pendants were knocked out by the candlestick tops, which led to losses instead of profits, as usual!

- Item 3 is a separate question: how did BC get all the avalanches!, "machinations of imperialism" (c), "the democracy is in danger" (c) .... - variants?

So let's close this thread and forget all about forex. But you're here, so you're not.

PPC:
http://forexsovetnik.ru/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=2 IMHO: bearish! I wouldn't bet that on a real one.

Thank you! Do you only know from the EA's timetable?

3t5ya7m:

If this is the case let's close this thread and forget about Forex. But you're here, so it's not.

This thread should be closed for one simple reason - it is a game for a demo account, not a word about collateral (margin), not a word about leverage

Calculate what deposit is needed to open 10 orders with a margin of a price in one side and, respectively, in the second side, that is, 20 orders, let the initial order is 0.1 lot and estimate the balance of the deposit, so it will be able to handle the whole avalanche of orders and not to fall out at the stop out forex

if there's any avalanche-goers left who have a licensed vin with a calculator )))))) - estimate how much in money it will be, and is it worth risking this deposit for the sake of what the final profit in each series of trading with an avalanche of orders

3t5ya7m:

Thank you! Is it just the EA's timetable that tells you?

I've done too much of this crap to be able to figure it out from the chart.

PPC:

I have too much crap like this to understand it all at once just from the schedule.

Thanks, I get it.
Reason: