The future of the Forex industry - page 101

khorosh:

But republics such as Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan could hardly be regarded as spongers. Russia was deprived of many plants and production facilities, of which there were no duplicates on its territory. They had to set up and build replacements in Russia. Well, the main pain of the disintegration were the victims of ethnic clashes. No matter what you say, but human lives are the most precious thing we have.

The only republic which wasn't a sponger for sure was Belarus. There was parity, as much was supplied to it, the same amount was used to supply its products, which, it must be said, were of high quality. Ukraine could, but it had preferential treatment, it supplied only military products, they did not take any civilian products from it, they left them to saturate the domestic market of Ukraine to exclude protest sentiments. I don't remember exactly about Kazakhstan, but it too could have been, if not parity, then all the same Baikonur, + all nuclear power of the Union was tested there, and you have to pay for it. It seems also Latvia, at the expense of the very factories, which the Soviet Union has built for it. I think that is all. And so the Russians were not loved anywhere, except for the Belarusians, and that is to say the least of it. The potential for nationalism has always been there, it was just harshly suppressed in the Union. All in all, Russia as a country has nothing to complain about economically. Of course, it would have been nice if it happened peacefully and in a civilized manner, but no one voluntarily parted with power in the former Soviet Union even now, and even more so back then)))

benzovoz:

Back means you didn't always live in Kyrgyzstan? Let me explain why I am asking. The collapse of the union was a good thing for Russia, as most of the republics were subsidised freeloaders, and ungrateful ones at that. That is why I have always been for the collapse, hand and foot, because I always understood and knew it. The whole pile was being groomed and groomed at the expense of what was squeezed from the inhabitants of the RSFSR. Why do we need such an accordion? That's why I kind of thought that only those who didn't live in Russia could feel sorry for the collapse. At the same time, I myself was born in Transcaucasia, and my parents and relatives stayed there. I managed to persuade them all to move to Russia more or less in time. Many friends and relatives I tried to convince in 90s did not believe there would be a collapse, they stayed there and had to leave urgently, wearing only pants and everything. This is a tragedy of course, but who can blame them? But today, when the Ameris and the Arbs tried to pull the same oil stunt as the one that failed the union, it did not work and the Arabs themselves almost croaked. Why? Because Russia is not a sovok with a bunch of freeloaders, it is not the colossus on clay feet.) And it's not the merit of the current government either, it's the merit of Russia's resources and capitalism in the same Russia. The union was killed off by an ugly system and, most importantly, by an ugly creature called the gosplan. Thanks be to Allah, I am very happy about that.

You are not talking nonsense!

First of all, Russia itself got into these countries, that's the first thing.

There was a massive uprising in Kazakhstan against the Russian empire in 1916 that spilled over into Central Asia. Have you heard about that? Pan-Turkism was proclaimed at that time to unite all the Turkic countries led by Turkey. You should at least read the history. If that had happened, Russia would have disappeared in a second, how many Turks are there now - 250 million at the moment, how many Russians are in Russia? The rest are Muslims, Tatarstan, Bashkiria, Tuva, Khakassia and Yakutia are all Turks, do you think they will protect Orthodoxy? Look at the borders with Kazakhstan across their steppes when it was a minor matter to tear Russia apart from within with the Anglo-Saxons and Germans. The British already had the Kokand khanate, if you do not know, it was the survival of Russia. The USSR was building a social state under the ideology of internationalism. USSR itself faced this in the formative years, but there was an idea uniting all the countries and in 1941 all these countries defended their idea of internationalism. Everything was sent to Moscow as freeloaders. However, all these republics are still paying their dues to Moscow now. There are no independent states.

transcendreamer:

I am not a Kyrgyz historian, but even a cursory glance at the massacre that took place between Kyrgyz and Uzbeks makes it clear that

1. it happened before the collapse of the USSR
  2. The preconditions for the conflict were laid exactly by short-sighted decisions of Soviet functionaries
This goes back to the history of these nations, the Tajiks are not Turks, they are Iranians, i.e. Persians. The Turks hate the Persians, and if it were not for Russia they would most likely disappear, they would be exterminated, or pushed into Iran. They exist as well as Armenia only because of Russia. Now the conflict is over their water. But the Kyrgyz will get their revenge, and they are likely to fight again in the future if Russia weakens. If Russia weakens, Turkey and Iran will be the ones to resolve the issue.

transcendreamer:

agree

Waiting for

First swallow?)

Andrei:

Don't talk nonsense!

First, Russia itself entered these countries, that's the first thing.

In 1916 there was a massive uprising in Kazakhstan against the Russian empire, which spilled over into Central Asia. Have you heard about that? Pan-Turkism was declared at that time to unite all the Turkic countries, led by Turkey. You should at least read the history. If that had happened, Russia would have disappeared in a second, how many Turks are there now - 250 million at the moment, how many Russians are in Russia? The rest are Muslims, Tatarstan, Bashkiria, Tuva, Khakassia and Yakutia are all Turks, do you think they will protect Orthodoxy? Look at the borders with Kazakhstan across their steppes when it was a minor matter to tear Russia apart from within with the Anglo-Saxons and Germans. The British had the Kokand khanate, if you do not know, it was the survival of Russia. The USSR was building a social state under the ideology of internationalism. USSR itself faced this in the formative years, but there was an idea to unite all the countries and in 1941 all these countries defended their idea of internationalism. Everything was sent to Moscow as freeloaders. However, all these republics are still paying their dues to Moscow now. There are no independent countries.

So what? What does this have to do with bullshit? Did Russia lose from the collapse of the union? No. Were there freeloaders? There were. And I did not write that they asked for it, in most cases, they were dragged in by the authorities in various ways. But they were fed at the expense of the inhabitants of the RSFSR. There is no need to sing about Moscow, Moscow would have choked to eat so much. I remember when almost every Georgian in the Soviet Union believed that Georgia was feeding Russia. But when the Soviet Union collapsed, they could barely feed themselves. But under the Soviets, they lived in a way that no RSFSR resident could even dream of. I also laughed about tearing things apart, there were plenty of those who wanted to, but according to historians, they just could not make it work, the stone flower does not bloom))) Either they didn't really want to strip it, or the historians are lying, I think the second one)))

benzovoz:

The only republic which was not a sponger was Belarus. The only republic that was not a sponger was Belarus. It was at parity with Belarus: as much as it supplied it, it supplied the same amount of its products, which were, it must be said, of high quality. Ukraine could, but it had preferential treatment, it only supplied products of military production, they did not take any civilian products from it, they left them to saturate the domestic market of Ukraine to exclude protest sentiments. I don't remember exactly about Kazakhstan, but it too could have been, if not parity, then all the same Baikonur, + all nuclear power of the Union was tested there, and you had to pay for it. It seems also Latvia, at the expense of the very factories, which the Soviet Union has built for it. I think that is all. And so the Russians were not loved anywhere, except for the Belarusians, and that is to say the least of it. The potential for nationalism has always been there, it was just harshly suppressed in the Union. All in all, Russia as a country has nothing to complain about economically. Of course, it would have been better if it happened peacefully and in a civilized manner, but no one parted with power voluntarily in the former Soviet Union even now, and even more so back then))))

You are very far from the Soviet economy, you are speculating from your bell towers, read summaries of the Soviet period and then speculate about the planned economy of the USSR.

Since when did the descendants of the Lithuanian Duchy love the Russians? Do not be fooled by their silence because they do not want Ukraine to be their fate. All those factories built in USSR were interconnected, you know, to build something, all the parts were built in different countries of USSR, it looks absurd, but that is how the interdependence of all countries of USSR was built. This was done deliberately. Can you imagine the logistics of that time, how much stuff used to just move around by rail. Though all this could be produced in one country and not to worry. As for the power grids, this is totally absurd. Look at the history of 90s with energy supply, fanatic shutdown of networks after the collapse of the USSR, everybody was energy-dependent on each other, and how many years it took to do that? And there are a lot of examples like that.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

First swallow?)

I think there will be more waves...

benzovoz:

So? What's that got to do with bullshit? Did Russia lose from the collapse of the union? No. Were there spongers? There were. And I did not write that they asked for it, in most cases, they were dragged in by the authorities in various ways. But they were fed at the expense of the inhabitants of the RSFSR. There is no need to sing about Moscow, Moscow would have choked to eat so much. I remember when almost every Georgian in the Soviet Union believed that Georgia was feeding Russia. But when the Soviet Union collapsed, they could barely feed themselves. But under the Soviets, they lived in a way that no RSFSR resident could even dream of. I also laughed about how to tear things apart, there were plenty of those who wanted to, but according to historians, they just could not make it work, the stone flower does not bloom))) Or do not want to plunder much, or historians lie, I think the second)))).

Do not talk nonsense, who feeds whom? Look at what was in those countries, and what was the price of it all. Even by today's standards. And do not pull that period of the economy over today's realities.

I'll tell you a secret: this is the beginning of the collapse of Russia. Tuva is demanding land from Krasnodar Krai, and there are plenty of such examples within Russia, if you do not demarcate the regions now there will be land conflicts waiting for Russia in the future. You are really a person who cannot go far with a naked ass in a tank. Isn't it amazing how such people exist? I am clear with you.

Andrei:
This goes deep into the history of these people, Tajiks are not Turks, they are Iranians, i.e. Persians. If it were not for Russia, the Persians would most likely vanish, they would be destroyed, or pushed out into Iran. They exist as well as Armenia only because of Russia. Now the conflict is over their water. But the Kyrgyz will get their revenge, and they are likely to fight again in the future if Russia weakens. If Russia weakens, Turkey and Iran will be the ones to resolve the issue.

All the worse for them all...

Andrei:

Don't talk nonsense, who was feeding whom? Look at what those countries had and what the price of it all was. Even by today's standards. And don't drag that period of the economy into today's realities.

I'll tell you a secret: this is the beginning of the collapse of Russia. Tuva is demanding land from Krasnodar Krai, and there are plenty of such examples within Russia, if you don't demarcate the regions now there will be land conflicts waiting for Russia in the future. You are really a person who cannot go far with a naked ass in a tank. Isn't it amazing how such people exist? I am clear with you.

Where's the argument? We did, and how, and built factories and all sorts of Dneproges. And then where is Tuva and where is the Krasnodar Territory, what kind of nonsense would you write such a thing? And above about the Soviet logistics - that was the pain of the Soviet Union collapse, that artificially created and illogical logistics has collapsed while there was no other. Now the logistics are capitalistic, it does not care about all political issues, and it would work in any case))) You are a naive young man who has read too many historians. You should only believe those who lived at the time, whilehistory is a prostitute that every government is rewriting to suit its needs. So, I am writing about the times I lived and my parents lived at first hand. Well, only the lazy don't know about the economy of the USSR, it was totally subsidized and unprofitable in recent years, and there was not enough power after oil went to 20 quid. And these are the bare facts, not historical fantasies.

Reason: