The future of the Forex industry - page 104

Aleksey Nikolayev:

This is just a low-key slogan. The question is always the specifics - what is the spirit, letter and enforcement of the law.

I think the issues are dealt with by involving experts in the field, religious scholars, lawyers, psychologists and experienced public officials.

khorosh:

I think the issues are being resolved with the involvement of experts in the field, religious leaders, lawyers, psychologists and experienced government officials.

When the "experts" come for us, there will be no one left to stand up for us) All that will be left is to sing the International and shout that a monstrous mistake has been made)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

When the "experts" come for us, there will be no one left to stand up for us ) All that will be left is to sing the International and yell that a big mistake has been made)

Speak for yourself, I'm not in a cult.)

khorosh:

Speak for yourself, I'm not in a cult).

That's the result on the face of it. What makes you think that something is a cult and something is not, and if it is, that a cult is bad?

khorosh:

Speak for yourself, I'm not in a cult).

Who told you that you will decide whether you are in a cult or not) You are not an expert)

Dmitry Fedoseev:

That's the result on the face of it. What makes you think that something is a cult and something is not, and if it is, that a cult is a bad thing?

I don't decide. Who should decide here.

Будущее у Forex индустрии
Будущее у Forex индустрии
  • www.mql5.com
Какое будущее у Forex, в том виде, в котором мы его привыкли воспринимать...

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Who told you that you will decide for yourself whether you are in a cult or not) You are not an expert)

You're right, I'm in a cult of MQL fans).

khorosh:

It is not up to me to decide. Who should decide here.

Then what do you mean, what makes you think you are not in a cult? And if someone there decides, then let them decide, and you do not allow meaningful statements and insinuations that the cult is bad. There is no such article in the Criminal Code. There are organisations that infringe on individual rights, and when a court rules that an organisation infringes on individual rights, that's when... Until then, it all looks like insulting and discrediting on some basis, which is a violation of the Constitution in the first place.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Then what do you mean, what makes you think you are not in a cult? And if someone there decides, then let them decide, and you don't allow meaningful statements and insinuations that the cult is bad. There is no such article in the Criminal Code.

Criminal CodeArticle 282.2 Organising the activities of an extremist organisation

(Introduced by Federal Law dated 25.07.2002 N 112-FZ)
������ 1 / ���������������
  • www.consultant.ru
������ 1. ������ ��������� � ���������� � ��������� ��������������� ����: ���������������: ����������. ����� 1 ������ 1 ���������� ������� ���� � ����� � ��������� ������������ ������ �� 14.11.2002 N 137-��, ����������� ����������� ��������������...

khorosh:

Criminal CodeArticle 282.2. Organization of the activities of an extremist organization

(Introduced by Federal Law dated 25.07.2002 N 112-FZ)

So? And where does it say that a sect is an extremist organisation? There is not a single word "sect" in this link in the text.

Reason: