Experiment - page 174

Renat Akhtyamov:
You don't have to be a sack of shit,
Just have to work it out to a point
Hahahahaha

You're playing dumb and you can't stop.

Turn the fool off already. I'm sick of it.

Олег avtomat:

Turn that fool off already. I'm sick of it.

Hate Misha. I don't like that.
Trying to refute something with mediocre knowledge or no knowledge at all.

Renat Akhtyamov:
You're being mean, Misha. And I don't like that.
Trying to refute something with mediocre knowledge, or no knowledge at all.

He's telling you the right thing. And you're talking nonsense.

Олег avtomat:

He's telling you the right thing. And you're talking nonsense.

You're both talking about something you can't make money on. Your thoughts are wrong.
There are no absolute courses, never have been and never will be.

Олег avtomat:

I have had various tasks in my practice that required a practical engineering solution.

I have no doubt about that.

Another thing, Renat - it is immediately obvious that he could not even do elementary things, such as writing a two-dimensional FFT in matcadet in the form of consecutive one-dimensional FFT by rows or columns, only to wonder why the built-in matcad functions return him spectra that are not at all like what he expects. In Renat's practice, there were obviously no real problems. So neither the fft2 function of the fft module of the NumPy library, nor anything else like it, is needed, all he needs is a metatrader tester.

Mikhael1983:

I don't doubt it.

Another thing, Renat - it is immediately obvious that he could not even do elementary things, such as writing a two-dimensional FFT in Matcadet in the form of consecutive one-dimensional FFT by rows or columns, only to wonder why the built-in matcad functions return him spectra that are not at all like what he expects. In Renat's practice, there were obviously no real problems. So neither the fft2 function of the fft module of the NumPy library, nor anything else like that, he doesn't need anything, all he needs is a metatrader tester.

DPF?
Oh, don't make me laugh ;)))
No, go ahead and use it, though.

Renat Akhtyamov:

DPF? Oh, don't be ridiculous ;)))

Purely out of academic interest: what makes you laugh about the DPF? )

Mikhael1983:

Purely out of academic interest: what makes you laugh about the DPF? )

I have a degree in these things, but that's where it comes in.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Yes I have a degree in this stuff, but it's a no-brainer here.

Hm. You have a degree? I don't believe it ) Tell me, please, if I take 256 price samples in M5 timeframe and do one-dimensional FFT, what will be the frequencies (in Hz) of the first three spectral components? ) There's no catch here, it's something that's easy to ask)

Mikhael1983:

Hm. You have a degree? I don't believe it ) Tell me, please, if I take 256 price samples in M5 timeframe and do one-dimensional FFT, what will be the frequencies (in Hz) of the first three spectral components? ) There's no catch, it's something that's easy to ask )

Take it if you don't have to...
You'll get edge effects, and that's it.
;)))
Reason: