Experiment - page 148

Fast235:

you have already been suggested many times to test your ready-made NSP, but no, you are not sure yourself and just test in real time, that's right.

I once already replied that I have no need to use mt's tester for testing, for I have Python, and there is no point in presenting the test results in it, as already you will not trust them, for you are not capable of anything but a metatrader tester )

Mikhael1983:

You just don't realize that Matkad is AMAZING for algorithm development, and I'm an algorithmist, not a coder who rushes to code without understanding what or why, like the local EA writers)

Everything is perfectly testable on mql. The simulation of top-end trading is also possible using an indicator. If we have a full understanding of it. That is, we draw trades on the chart over the entire history and draw the result.

Nikolai Semko:

How can you write MT5 robots in Python and not know how to use a tester?

It's elementary. If I don't have need in mql and mt5 tester, then why should I waste my time on it? )

Mikhael1983:

I have once already replied that I do not need to use mt's tester for testing, for there is Python, and there is no point in presenting the test results in it, as you will no longer trust them, for you are not capable of anything but a metatrader tester )

I'm not allowed to swear and belittle the participants here.

Renat Akhtyamov:
In mql everything is beautifully tested. Imitation of topping is also possible using an indicator. If you have a full understanding of it. That is, we draw trades on the chart over the entire history

I don't need to draw anything on the charts in mt5. I am not a housewife. I am fine with output to the console, as long as it is a meaningful, physically meaningful result. This is what makes me different from you.

Fast235:

I'm not allowed to swear and belittle participants.

So don't swear. Why swear? I don't understand. Especially if it is forbidden (by the Koran?)

Mikhael1983:
So don't swear. Why fight? I don't get it. Especially if it's forbidden (by the Koran?)

2 times 10 years ban here, third time may not work)

Mikhael1983:

Elementary. It's just that if there is no need for mql, and a tester from mt5, why should I waste my time on it? )

I seem to have made it clear to you to your eyes that I have no spiritual need for a metatrader tester. Why can't you accept that?

I can't understand your logic, why do you think I should learn to use an mt5 tester if I have no such need?

Mikhael1983:

I don't need to draw anything on the charts in mt5. I am not a housewife. I am fine with output to the console, as long as it is a meaningful, physically meaningful result. And that's where I differ from you.

You are a copyist of ideas, while I have all of my own, which don't resemble any one of them or anyone else's. That's how you differ from me. That's how you differ from me.
What the implementation is based on does not matter at all
I can do it in any language.
Reason: