Experiment - page 142

Mikhael1983:

I simply gave an example of the significance of the PNB theory, and of the fundamental Sultonov equation for solving problems of global importance, so that you do not doubt that it is worthy of a Nobel Prize in Physics.

Of course, don't hesitate to apply for the Nobel.
And the sooner the better. I'm sick and tired of being glorified by the leakers.
;)

Mikhael1983:

Я. If there are seven more people who would like to do it.)

So far I count three people as willing: Yousufkhodja Sultonov, Oleg avtomat, Valeriy Yastremskiy.

I'm not going to be enrolled on condition that my real deposit is no less than 1000 USD. And of course not a cent account))
For the study must be paid.

Nikolai Semko:
You can sign me up on condition that I have a real deposit of at least 1000 USD. And of course no cent accounts ))
For one has to pay for his studies.

I'm planning a minimum depot for a standard mt5 account for now at that dtz I have in mind ) and there's no need for that, it's just that some people think that the real is somehow different from the demo. It's not a cent account, but 6k is even less than a hundred dollars. So I won't sign you up unless you give up your condition )

Mikhael1983:

I'm planning a minimum depo for a standard mt5 account for now at that dtz I have in mind ) and there's no need for that, it's just that some people think that the real is somehow different from the demo. It's not a cent account, but 6 thousand ??? is even less than a hundred dollars. So I won't sign you up if you don't give up on your condition )

6к ₽?
Yusuf's account will be closed by logic?

Mikhael1983:
Mickhael, is Oleg Automat not your brother by any chance?
The same prevalent love of MathCad, the same hatred of US-led world imperialism that you have no power to contain, the same love of Soviet and fake post-Soviet weapons.
Your love of Tor browser explains a lot.
Only why mirror Yusuf? It's a bit harsh and un-friendly.

Renat Akhtyamov:
6к ₽?
Yusuf's account would then logically be closed?

Your logic is strange. Why would Guru close his account?

Mikhael1983:

That's strange logic. Why would Teacher close his account?

No, all right, all right.
Personally, I also run mine on real and on a new systems demo, which removes the pink noise

Nikolai Semko:
... And fake post-Soviet weapons.

I understand your sadness that Russia is technologically superior to the US. What you have here is written: Canada. Get over it. The Anglo-Saxons are very far behind Russia in air defence/air defence, hypersonic missile technology and many other things. Drink some valerian.

Nikolai Semko:

Your love of Tor browser explains a lot.

It's not love for tor browser, it's just that someone blocked twirpx.com, and since I advised to download the book there, I advised how to do it )

Renat Akhtyamov:
No, okay, okay
Personally, I also run mine on real and on a new systems demo, which removes the pink noise
There you go, it's not that big of a deal. I respect the courageous decision. We'll be watching with curiosity. Unless, of course, these are empty words and you show the forum members access to view your trade in real time.
Reason: