Experiment - page 122

Guys, rejoice early :) let's go visit them....
Your Friend is very uncomplicated

Renat Akhtyamov:
Guys, rejoice early :) let's go visit them....

Rena, you're not much of a codger, by the way.

Fast235:

Rena, you're not much of a talker, by the way.

What do you mean? I don't care.
I know what I'm saying.
Time will tell.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It is important for this parameter to be constant. Ideally, it should be optimised over the entire instrument history. It cannot be less than 3. This is the only requirement for sampling.

And now (since no one except you has understood PNB) on those pictures that I have laid out, describe the complete conditions for entering/exiting a position point by point.

1. The position of lines P1,P2,P3 relative to each other.

2. The value of NNB indicators if it is important.

So that we could repeat the experiment, otherwise we may misunderstand something.

Fast235:

Right.

There are two people talking. Equi's going up for both of them. So the systems are the same. There's a long period of monitoring - there's a leaker. So only time will tell.

Renat Akhtyamov:
There's two men chattering about. Equi goes up for both of them. So the systems are the same. There's long-term monitoring - there's a leaker there. So only time will tell.

maybe the scheme works PNB, and I just don't see it, we did a lot of dodging hooks as kids, if we didn't manage to dodge for life without teeth and a fool most likely)

Fast235:

bigotry, bad, you seem to have learned a lot, and believe, don't find life.

that's what religion is all about, watch the first word.

it is strange that in russia you have given in to the illumination, it is not worth looking at you. (sick radical.)

Is Russian not your mother tongue, or is that consciousness so unclear?

Mikhael1983:
Is Russian not your native language, or is your consciousness so unclear?

I write briefly, for everyone apparently,

ps there's been a lot of talk about how I don't make myself clear,

it's your problem that you can't read two words.

Read 500 pages, with sketches, on sketches and languages and you'll talk.

500 pages* on almost all developers, in my field, construction

Mikhael1983:
Is Russian not your mother tongue, or is your mind so unclear?
Mikhail, I agree with you on one thing so far. Indeed - it makes no difference whether to buy or sell. Only one condition - it must be profitable. Well, and the second, which not many are interested here - it is reliable.
So I am waiting for the lack of reliability to kick in, and it will kick in, 100%.

Yusufs, NumberMishs, frankly, how many of you are there? You're already in the neighbouring threads with your dumbest signal.

Misha (or whoever you are), the idea of mowing about the PNB is not a bad one, but take it to the Moscow Art Theatre to see Buzova.

---

Yeah, I'm pissed about this mess, and it's a miracle I didn't use foul language.

Reason: