EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1142

Apparently tomorrow will be a flat day and at the end there will be profit taking again. So how much the euro will fall is all today and tomorrow morning could be.

forte928 >>:
фибо тайм зона

Maybe you didn't notice, I'll say it again:

What's the point of hooking it? To see anything...

Bought to 1.3570, although already hanging bai, with a take profit to the area of 1.38, maybe even a bit lower: 1.3750...

chepikds >>:

Может вы не заметили, ещё раз повторюсь:

за что её цеплять? чтоб что-нибудь увидеть...

I usually open an order

chepikds писал(а) >>

Bought to 1.3570, although already hanging bai, with a take profit to the area of 1.38, maybe even a little lower: 1.3750...

Galina took someone with her, didn`t she?)

Tomorrow afternoon will be a flat... it's going to be in full swing now...

chepikds писал(а) >>

I bought till 1.3570, though already buy, with take profit to 1.38, maybe even a bit lower: 1.3750...

On the H4 we came to the downside, look at the spike - the downside will be ready after the next candlestick goes down at 20:00 ... The downside is certain, but not from this point, it will go up ...

chepikds писал(а) >>

Maybe you didn't notice, I'll say it again:

what to hook it to? to see something...

You should connect to the fibo grid 0;0.146;0.236; etc. and look where and how to apply it...

now is the time to turn the euR up, and the best time to buy, minimal money risk... even! if it shoots down, the stop is so small that there will be no consequences.)))

on the oscillator we are moving down the pivot point tomorrow at 12 noon on the news.
Reason: