Experiment - page 105

Renat Akhtyamov:
Come on ;)
I will have to repeat what I said earlier. Ready to put a decent amount of money into a real account and show some power ?
People are jealous by nature. I wouldn't want to give them a reason. I assure you that the trading style demonstrated - not pips - ensures that the results on the demo and the corresponding real will be virtually identical. So in terms of demonstrating the algorithmic, powerful functions of the Past, Present, and Future - there is no need for real money.

Mikhael1983:
People are jealous by nature. I wouldn't want to give them a reason. I can assure you that the demonstrated trading style - not pipsing - ensures that the results on demo and corresponding real will be almost identical. So in terms of demonstrating the algorithmic, powerful functions of the Past, Present, and Future - there is no need for real money.
Bullshit
You will never in your life apply this strategy in real trading, because you know very well that it is rubbish.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Bullshit
You have no argument to support this thesis (that "nonsense"), because, once again: the demonstrated style of trading - not pipsing - ensures that the results on the demo and the corresponding real will be virtually identical. The robot trades, without the involvement of the psyche of me, a weak human. I, a humble student of Yusuf, only took the trouble to understand his teachings.

Mikhael1983:
You have no arguments to support this thesis (which is "nonsense"), because, once again: the demonstrated style of trading - not pipsing - ensures that the results on the demo and the corresponding real will be virtually identical. The robot trades, without the involvement of the psyche of me, a weak human being.
Once again.
You know and realise that this is a sinker. And no other people's talking points will motivate you to actually trade.
There is no other reason.
A signal that is draining at this point in time is just another confirmation of the utopia of the NDP

Renat Akhtyamov:
Once again.
You know and realise that this is a leaker. And no other people's talking points are going to encourage you to make a real trade.

Why are you making unsubstantiated assertions when you seemingly just need to wait a little while for a laugh? What makes you rush to assertion?

Mikhael1983:

Why do you make unsubstantiated assertions when you seem to just need to wait a little longer to laugh? What makes you rush to make assertions?

Your hasty conclusions and the current state of the draining account
The same thing is going on with Yusuf to this day, a complete analogy
The stats are a few months old.
There is no difference. Both demo and real are successfully merging in real time.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Your hasty conclusions and the current state of the merging account
The same thing is going on with Yusuf to this day, a complete analogy
The statistics are months old there

Did Yusuf leak the account? No. Why didn't he? And because the PNB Functions, each individually, describe every conceivable and inconceivable natural or man-made pattern since the origin of the Universe. For all parameters Guru Yusuf has found perfect formulas.

As Guru Yusuf said, his teachings are familiar to all researchers on planet Earth, for they have been published in all the major languages of the world, thanks to the efforts of Metakwots, honour and praise to them! Watch out for the twists and turns, Mr. Renat! Make jokes, but know who you're joking with! For you can't hide anything from the eye of Law P+H+B=1!

They catch any logic and produce the desired result. This is fantastic and words cannot express it (Guru Yusuf, Charles Doe Theory, page 7)

Mikhael1983:

Did Yusuf leak the account? No. Why didn't he? Because the PNB functions, each separately, describe all imaginable and unimaginable natural or man-made regularities since the origin of the Universe. For all parameters Guru Yusuf has found perfect formulas. As Guru Yusuf said, his teachings are familiar to all researchers on planet Earth, for they have been published in all the major languages of the world, thanks to the efforts of Metakwots, honour and praise to them! Watch out for the twists and turns, Mr. Renat! Make jokes, but know who you're joking with! For you can't hide anything from the eye of Law P+H+B=1! They catch any logic and produce the desired result. It's fantastic and words can't express it.

It's a drain, it's a drain. There are no fools here.

Here's a successful system, roughly:

Files:
1629318711793.jpg  5428 kb

But not the NDP. There is a balance in the market and not at all according to the NSP formula. There is no need for sampling. The balance is there and has been there at all times since 1971. The NDP is utopia.
Remember, where there is money, balance reigns supreme and nothing else and never again.