Experiment - page 68

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Yusuf, just reverse the signal and the score will go up.

autumn is fast approaching, the season of signal flipping.

in a couple of days it is already no less than the third :-)

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Yusuf, just reverse the signal and the score will go up.

Marat, why should I reverse positions? What is your reasoning?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Marat, why should I flip positions? What is your reasoning?

He must be joking.

Even if you flip all the orders in the basket, the result will remain the same. It is a basket and there are different laws at work, different from a single open order.

Uladzimir Izerski:

He must have been joking.

Even if you flip all the orders in the basket, the result is still the same. It is a basket, and there are different laws at work, different from a single open order.

A basket is probably some kind of meaningful approach, and here it's just mindless trading of all the symbols in a row with a bunch of totally unnecessary costs.

vladavd:

A basket is probably some kind of meaningful approach, but here it's just mindless trading of all the symbols in a row with a bunch of totally unnecessary costs.

Yes, it's not a basket, but it's not mindless trading of all the symbols in a row with a bunch of totally unnecessary costs. All you have to do is keep an eye on the trading process. The balance is crawling upwards very slowly, while the equity is now ahead and now behind the balance by the volatility of the instruments.

And if pensions are added, the balance will rise even faster :-)

vladavd:

A basket is probably some kind of meaningful approach, but here it's just mindless trading of all the characters in a row with a bunch of totally unnecessary costs.

Not quite in the right sense of a basket? Then you could call it a bag of currency pairs. Nothing will change from the name. There's a set, so be it. I'll shut up).

Maxim Kuznetsov:

And if pension is added, the balance sheet will start growing even faster :-)

It's funny)+

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Marat, why should I flip positions? What is your reasoning?

The EA will open a sell position instead of a buy position and will open a buy position instead of a sell position,

I traded -23% for 3 months,

and it could have been +23% and so on.

The basket has nothing to do with it, it depends on how long the EA keeps the trade in minus, and how long it is in plus.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

it doesn't work that way) because there is a spread/commission/swap load

let him try it first,

and then we'll see

who has what load )

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Yes, it's not a basket, but it's not mindless trading of all the symbols in a row with a bunch of totally unnecessary costs It's a completely new trading scheme. All you have to do is keep an eye on the trading process. The balance creeps upwards very slowly, while equity is now and then lags behind the balance by the amount of volatility of the instruments.

You have 22% of profitable trades, you're going to lose it all.
Reason: