International championships - page 38

rid:
Do I have to close positions on Friday? My Expert Advisor simultaneously manages up to 30-40 positions on different instrumens, and closes positions on its own accord. I do not want to stop him forcibly...

Equity is not a profit or loss; it is rather a virtual substance.

you agree that open positions can be accounted for with the proviso that EVERY cover has arrived at the moment of the last quote on Friday

and it's good if it's higher than the balance.

and for equity you can look on Saturday

although i think i almost know the winner!

--

I have 3 EAs in three terminals in different accounts

start 5000.

One is now 6541.42 Equity, although I have breakeven on $320.

the second 6503.64 Equity of 75

the third 5244.54 equity 203.

i.e. 15000 were deposited and the total raise of 1503+244+1541 = 3288

i started with 15000 for 3 incomplete weeks and received 21.92% - for real money, of course, it is too high - although the leader has almost 100%

I can tell you this and I am not the only one who has noticed it

the real, it makes sense to divide the profit not into one account but into 2 or 3 or more.

the experts have the same output

As I see it, the Expert Advisor is the smallest and the one traded for the Championship. I traded there most often!

Yeah, that's what happens when the lights go out at night...

I manually closed the pose this morning - so that's the pose ;)

Now I'm going to get a UPS :)

FXPro:

Now I'm going to get a UPS :)

Well, judging by the movement of the pair, there would still have been a lot of loss. How much could the loss limiting module reduce it in this case?

InterFX:
FXPro:

Now I'll have to hang myself with the breakers :)

Well, judging by the movement of the pair, the loss would have been big anyway. How much could the loss limiting module reduce it in this case?

Not by much but that's not the point, I just needed to correctly recalculate Thursday and it's done.

InterFX:
FXPro:

Now I'll have to hang myself with the breakers :)

Well, judging by the movement of the pair, the loss would have been big anyway. How much could the loss limiting module reduce it in this case?

Yes, as Segindo said, not much, but more positions would have been opened, that is, at least one more profitable one after the loss (like on the real one) and the resulting loss would have been smaller.)

sergindo:

Not by much, but that's not the point. We just had to recalculate Thursday correctly, and it's done.

Never say never. Reduced risk? Without that kind of slippage, the profits will be smaller?

InterFX:
sergindo:

Not by much, but that's not the point. We just had to recalculate Thursday correctly and it's done.

Never say never. Reduced risks? Without such drawdowns, the profits will be smaller?

In situations like this, it is good to diversify into a number of open accounts

and there are EAs with slightly different parameters and in general slightly different

some would buy a pair on one of the accounts, the other wouldn't buy and maybe would sell

as a result not such a big loss

YuraZ:
InterFX:
sergindo:

Not by much, but that's not the point. I just had to count Thursday correctly, and it's done.

Never say never. Reduced risk? Without this kind of drawdown, there will be less profit?

In situations like this, it's good to have diversification in the form of several open accounts

and there are experts with slightly different parameters

Some Expert Advisor may buy a pair in one of the accounts, while the other one may not.

as a result, not so much of a loss.

You may change the parameters at one and the same time but there will be no different orders

InterFX:
sergindo:

Not by much, but that's not the point. I just had to count Thursday correctly and it's done.

Never say never. Reduced risks? Without such drawdowns, the profits will be smaller?

Everything will be fine. Profits will not be smaller ;)

By drawdowns, we mean closing balance drawdowns - or simply put, losses, which will now be avoided.

FXPro писал (а):

By drawdowns they mean closing balance drawdowns - or simply put, losses, which will now be avoided.

What is the basis of this confidence about losses? If that is indeed the case, then perhaps you can demonstrate the new stack from 2004 without any losses?

Reason: