Why valenok2003 is against MT5 - page 11

Silent:

In other words, change the strategy. That's what I'm talking about. Except there'd be two bays, too.

Putting pauses and you get a different result. It doesn't even matter if it's more or less. It is different. Or we do some lot adjustments.

No - all actions are equivalent. And the result is the same.

Example: The calculation shows a sideways trend, but we do not know where to go first, up or down.

MT4: Entry in different directions at once, with overturn orders on the border.

MT5: We do not know - on the fence, and we place reversal pending orders of 1 lot each (you place 1 lot of pending orders on a lot, right?) on the border of the calculated channel.

When we found out, just like in MT4, we filled the position. The result is the same.

What kind of lot matching are you talking about ??????

In both cases the profit is the same.... So what is the difference ?

VladislavVG:

No - all actions are equivalent. And the result is the same.

Example: calculation shows sideways, but where to first, up or down, is unknown.

MT4: Entry in different directions at once, with overturn orders on the boundary.

MT5: We do not know - on the fence, and we place reversal pending orders of 1 lot each (you place 1 lot of pending orders on a lot, right?) on the border of the calculated channel.

When we found out, just like in MT4, we filled the position. The result is the same.

What kind of lot matching are you talking about ??????

What is the difference?

In my version there is no position tracking. There is opening, placing orders and closing at the end of the day. You propose to work according to the market. And still the result with the same number of buy and sell lots will be different.

FION: No problem, already written in C and in java api to 4.

I don't give a shit about the left api. I'm talking about the pure MQL4 and its problems.

I was even offered a tester somewhere. But it costs money, they don't give it away for nothing. I do not understand this fancy for multicurrency testers, I may be dumb. Why can't we test separately for each instrument?

You can, of course. In general, I try not to test so as not to deceive myself.

The problem is not in testing, it's in writing a sensible code.

Silent:
In my version there is no position tracking. There is opening, placing orders and closing at the end of the day. You propose to work according to the market. And still the result with the same number of buy and sell lots will be different.
I just calculated for you - 117 in both cases. Do you have any objections? Give me a calculation when the same number of lots results in a different result.

Mathemat:

What does the left api have to do with it? I was talking about pure MQL4 and its problems.

You can, of course. In general, I try not to test it so as not to cheat myself.

Yes, the happy results in the tester should be alarming.)

VladislavVG:
I just calculated it for you - 117 in both cases. Do you have any objections ? Give me a calculation, when with the same lots you get a different result.

One put, sell 3364 buy 3309

First triggered sell, closing at 3309 at +55

Buy opens 3309, closes 3316 +7.

The total is 62.

For 2 lots it is 124.

Mathemat:

I don't care about the left api, I don't give a shit about it. I'm talking about the pure MQL4 and its problems.

You can, of course. In general, I try not to test so as not to deceive myself.

The problem is not in testing, but in writing a sensible code.

The code has to be dumb.

Silent:

One put, sell 3364 buy 3309

First triggered sell, closing at 3309 at +55

Buy opens 3309, closes 3316 +7.

The total is 62.

For 2 lots 124.

Your lot and netting strategy has a different number of lots. That is why the result is different.

I have the same number of lots - therefore the result is the same.

I will repeat the question again - give me calculations, when with the same number of lots a different result.

As you say here:

Silent:
И все равно результат при одинаковом количестве лотов бай и селл будет другим.

paukas: The code must be dumb.
Dumb, but sensible nonetheless.

VladislavVG:

Your lot and netting strategy has a different number of lots. Therefore the result is different.

I have the same number of lots - therefore the result is the same.

I will repeat the question again - give me calculations, when the same number of lots has a different result.

As you say here:

You can't ask people to do the impossible!
Reason: