Experiment - page 58

Renat Akhtyamov:
Tried this. Equity goes up. But the signal still lags. Try below or above the middle of the previous candle with a signal and trend, with all the advantages.
Against the trend will be near balance and jquiti palat

How do I clearly identify the entry and exit signal?

What should you look for first, the red and blue lines or the other?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Tried it this way. Equity increases. But the signal is still lagging. Try below or above the middle of the previous candle with signal and trend, with all the advantages.
Against the trend the balance will rise and equity will fall

To make it even and ascending, you may thin it out :-)

for example: every second trade is random ... frequency is determined by the holding time

because a "trend" is a de facto fait accompli, the past. Repeating the past guarantees errors

Marat Zeidaliyev:

How do I clearly identify the input and output signal?

What should I look for first, the red and blue lines or the other?

The signal is produced by projecting the high or the low onto the adjacent candlestick, pay attention. If the high remains above the red. It's a sell signal. If the low is below the blue, it's a buy signal. Two bars work.
That would be fine, but there is a need for prediction. This is where the reversal signal comes in.
Therefore we should remember how the analysis was done a little earlier, i.e. we should know when the trend emerged.

Renat Akhtyamov:
The signal is produced by projecting the high or the low on the adjacent candlestick, pay attention. If the high remains above the red. It's a sell signal. If the low is below the blue, it's a buy signal. Two bars work.
All is well and good, but there is a need for prediction. This is where the reversal signal comes in.
That is why it is necessary to remember how the analysis was done a little earlier.

And how to project the high low onto the next candle without the help of the indicator?

We should write a theory and a guide, and then we will dig deep and look for solutions

so we don't have to make predictions.

there are some theories that can be combined, for this you need an initial theory.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

And how to project the high low on the next candle without the help of the indicator, right?

We need to write a theory and a guide, then we will dig deep and look for a solution

so we don't have to make predictions.

There are some theories that can be combined, you need an initial theory for that.

Marat, there's a screenshot I posted, you can see it.

Renat Akhtyamov:
The signal is produced by projecting the high or low on the adjacent candlestick. If the high remains above the red. It's a sell signal. If the low is below the blue, it's a buy signal. Two bars work.
All is well and good, but there is a need for prediction. This is where the reversal signal comes in.
That is why it is necessary to remember how the technical analysis was done a little earlier, i.e. it is necessary to know when the trend emerged

Why are you giving away secrets?)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

What secrets?

Don't be ridiculous ))))

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

I just imagine the whole team will start shredding the forum contrary to the claim that the system will break... ;)
No, it won't break.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Just imagining the whole team starting to shred the forum contrary to the claim that the system will break... ;)

What is the indicator there that draws the line in steps?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Why give away secrets? ))

))

There are no hidden secrets in TA markets, they are all in plain sight, specifically on history of course.

There are groups of market participants with whom you can follow the trend to earn your bread or chocolate.

This is the art of trading.

Reason: