Experiment - page 51

Marat Zeidaliyev:

It takes capital so that after one year you can say

I've made a good living!

So, 100% a year on retail Forex is not surprising, it's a real thing, you can earn even more.

But when the account starts from 6 zeros and above, then even 30% a year will be fantastic. )

this is an experiment,

I'm waiting implicitly, as a goal, for a positive evaluation, with all that it implies...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I don't trade at all, a robot does.

Yes, everyone has realised by now that your role is to continually fund your account.

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's an experiment,

Implicitly waiting, as a goal, for a positive evaluation, with all that implies...

Hint: Before an experiment is set up, its purpose, duration, completion/termination criteria, parameters to be measured and controlled, frequency and methods of control measurements are defined.

This is not an experiment. This is some other kind of bullshit.

khorosh:

So he already had one for life, why trade, why waste his health).

Well, if you get $1 million to invest, you'll make yourself half a million in a year on a pure commission.

Isn't that a way to earn a living and a good old age?

Trader beggars work and study to earn only at the expense of other people's capital!

If a man has capital, he is unlikely to do trading, rather he will invest in something else.

The whole Forex industry is not for the enrichment of retail clients.)

With small amounts the chance to make big money is close to zero, 0.1-1%.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Well, if you get $1 million to invest, you'll make yourself half a million in a year on a pure commission.

Isn't that a way to earn a living and a good old age?

A trader works to earn only at the expense of other people's capital!

If a person has capital, he is unlikely to do trading, rather he will invest in something else.

The whole Forex industry is not for the enrichment of retail clients ))

If the initial deposit is investors' money, then I agree. My son got rich on crypto in 1 year at the expense of investors. Last month he bought 2 3-bedroom flats, one in Moscow and the other in Yekaterinburg.

khorosh:

If the initial deposit is investor funds, then I agree. My son got rich on crypto in 1 year at the expense of investors. Last month he bought two three-bedroom flats, one in Moscow and the other in Yekaterinburg.

Isn't he married to Tarabanov's daughter?

You're like a family man in a row. :-)

Dynasties!

It's all over the news right now - how crypto investors got screwed. Wasn't Son involved by any chance!?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Isn't he married to Tarabanov's daughter?

You look like a family man in a row. :-)

A dynasty!

It's scary to touch the subject, they immediately ban them, children are our everything. And fathers do not know how, but they teach their children so much that they become millionaires.

It was recently shown how two acrobat brothers, founders of cryptocurrency investment platform Africrypt,

fraudulently stole $3.6 billion worth of bitcoins and fled into the unknown.

That's how people make money these days, dashing and brazen, all at once.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

It was recently shown how two acrobat brothers, founders of cryptocurrency investment platform Africrypt,

fraudulently stole $3.6 billion worth of bitcoins and fled into the unknown.

That's how people make money these days, dashing and audacious, all at once.

According to this forum, one of the best traders is Pablo Escobar...

He's made his money, he's got a real live stack, and his methods are clear and unboring.

Reason: