vendor reinstatement - page 5

Evgenii Aksenov:

Are you a girl from the same Ward 6?

Windows too has only the windows that made it popular. For the user, the Dashboard is exactly what customers associate with the program itself.

A very convenient reason to squeeze the entire program.

Olesya Martynenko:
Respected professionals and site administration ! Make a sober assessment of what happened, don't disappoint the owners of vitaly products you bought !

Ban for a month. Nonsense doesn't need to be repeated many times

has written a program and distributed copies, and suddenly two speculators have met and we are wondering which one of them is right?

Now I understand the reason for it.

Vitali Vasilenka:
Good afternoon.

I have a kind of problem

I created a TS (with the expectation of subsequently creating an EA) (was sent to the programmer to create an EA per TOS) developer everything was done as required.

A few days before, you had complained to Service Desk that your marketplace product had been copied by another author.

After an inspection, that marketer was banned.

Now they complained about you. And the same situation.

The same action has been taken.

MetaQuotes:

A few days before, you had complained to Service Desk that your marketplace product had been copied by another author.

After an inspection, that marketer was banned.

Now they complained about you. And the same situation.

The same measures have been taken.

I understand . I did not steal anything from anyone. It was the programmer who made the order to refine the robot. I described the problem in detail in this thread. I have not violated anything. Please help me.

The whole branch is straight up a detective thriller. What does what is copied look like?

Is it the trading functionality that affects profits or just the visuals?

Apple and Samsung sued for 7 years for design patent infringement)

Vitaliy Kuznetsov:

The whole branch is straight up a detective thriller. What does what is copied look like?

Is it the trading functionality that affects profits or just the visuals?

Von Apple and Samsung sued for 7 years for design patent infringement)

The point is that nobody copied anything. ( it was the trading panel that appears on the chart.) Not the trading system !!!!!! I have not copied it, I just ordered the completion of the Expert Advisor from a programmer and he gave me to paste the panel as Eugene (because previously did this panel him) that I do not create from scratch so to say schaltz ((()

I have not had any bad intentions. This is just a trading panel. I changed it a long time ago !!!

Please help me get my seller status back.

Ahhhh, now I understand how the Market works. There's a super programmer who writes software to all the merchants, and then the merchants compete with each other in various ways.

I would love to hear from the programmer himself... A brilliant man, though :)

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Ahhhh, now I understand how the Market works. There's a super programmer who writes software to all the merchants, and then the merchants compete with each other in various ways.

Would love to hear from the programmer himself... A man of genius, though :)

Kolya Martingale's name

MetaQuotes:

Ban for a month. You don't have to say stupid things over and over again.

It's the same person. The stylistics are the same (transition-age level)

Reason: