vendor reinstatement - page 6

Ivan Butko:

It's the same person. The stylistics are the same (transition level)

Both sides here are not good level. Everyone is plastered.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there were EAs downloaded from the code base in the marketplace.

Dear representatives of the administration. Why are you blocking an honest seller. After Eugene's complaint, the seller immediately removed the panel. Of course it's not that important to users what it looks like, the main thing is how it works. And it works well, and it's a pity that this code fell into the hands of Eugene, a petty person. Very much we ask you to unblock Vitaly. All the more the visual panel does not affect the trading results in any way.

Anton ROBO:
It's a shame that this code fell into the hands of Eugene, a petty man.

How did it happen to get to him?

Yevhenii Levchenko:

How did it happen to get to him?

On the front page of this thread, Vitaly wrote.

Evgenii Aksenov:

You keep using other people's material for your own PR

Who gave you permission to use a link to my personal blog?

Have you even heard of copyright?!!!

You have made a mistake by using the look of my programs in 3(!) of your EAs, misleading customers

In addition, it was not a replica, it was exactly the same code that was inserted on purpose, you yourself have written that you liked the panel and you "did that".

But in fact you used my code.

Now you continue to reflect on the situation in which you are 100% wrong and continue to rake up attention and PR on yourself

You are petty and jealous. Oh, and you've also got the code. Keep an eye out for your new advisors;-)

Следим за вашими новыми советниками;-)

That's how the customer base is built up. As the showbiz stars say: any publicity is good except for the obituary.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

That's how the customer base is built up. As the showbiz stars say: any publicity is good except for the obituary.

You didn't read carefully) I mean on the appearance of the assigned code.

Yeah, I got you, I'm just kidding.

So they took the code, and you're welcome to write a new one. Why get so upset? What fell down is gone. It is gone.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Yeah, I got you, I'm just kidding.

So they took the code, and you're welcome to write a new one. Why get so upset? What fell down is gone. It's gone.

So it's okay if he took the code, but he also complained afterwards, or he didn't clear the complaint...

Reason: