From theory to practice. Part 2 - page 144

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Tell us Yusuf, what is the secret of the resounding success of the PNB method?

In short, EOS is a chain of 3 functions of nature. They find any dependence of a numerical series, including the price series if there is one in the depths of the series. The dependence in the price series is found, it is very complex, found in a sample of 300 daily bars or 10,000 hourly bars. This is not a case of "come, see, win". To understand PNB, you need to completely forget all of the provisions of technical and fundamental analysis. An NSA-based indicator is the key to traders' success. Now PNB manages 34 instruments simultaneously and makes up to 3 per cent profit per day. There is no stress, quiet and smooth with a deafening storm on individual instruments PNB has achieved a statistical advantage on most instruments. Read about the PNB in the relevant forum threads. I repeat, I have started a PNB-based printing press. I have now tripled the deposit load - apparently it will be 3 or less. Cautiously we can state that, I have broken the back of forex, as promised.Pravda, from this I am not happy myself - with forex you have to be friends.

Wizard2018:

The money is and should be completely anonymous.

nothing can be completely anonymous at all. any anonymity is subject to caveats.

J.B:

Fintech, payment systems are "on fire" right now too. But these HYIPs I would call "positive" long term, they will continue to grow in the long term, like neo-dotcoms if you look decades ahead, because it's good for society, it's progress.

so almost all ee new fintech is now tied to blockchain, plus fintech is slightly outdated, defi rules.

If you go back in history, there are many examples of this mainly in "troubled times" when every enterprising "bourgeois" could engage in senorizing their mucalatry and this always led to confusion and negative economic consequences for society.

All true, the difference is that it's not someone else's "own" mulatto - it's a mechanism that is inherently much more reliable than the previous ones. in essence it's neo-money, there was secured money, then fiat, now crypto. Or rather not now, but in the near future, now it is a huge working POC with plushies that needs to grow, get meat, regulation and convenience.

The issuance of money and securities must be strictly controlled by the state, as well as the courts and the army, weapons production and a number of other institutions and spheres of production, the privatization of which would upset the stability of the state and lead to anarchy.

Who owes what to whom? The state has to control the issuance of its own money, and the circulation of money that is not its own just regulate it. I think the emergence of any supranational currency is cool.

Anonymous decentralised crypto will soon be dealt with like terrorism,in fact it is economic terrorism.

Already, white exchanges are very bad for monies and the like, bitcoin, ether, etc. are not anonymous

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

In short, PNB is a chain of 3 nature functions. They find any dependence of a numerical series, including the price series if there is one in the bowels of the series. The dependence in the price series is found, it is very complex, found in a sample of 300 daily bars or 10,000 hourly bars. This is not a case of "come, see, win". To understand PNB, you need to completely forget all of the provisions of technical and fundamental analysis. An NSA-based indicator is the key to traders' success. Now PNB manages 34 instruments simultaneously and makes up to 3 per cent profit per day. There is no stress, quiet and smooth with a deafening storm on individual instruments PNB has achieved a statistical advantage on most instruments. Read about the PNB in the relevant forum threads. I repeat, I have started a printing press based on PNB.

I have not only read the threads, but also implemented your PNB. So if you can, please tell me more about it.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
I have not only read the branches, but also implemented your PANB. So if you can, please tell me more about it.

If you have read the PANB threads, what else is there to talk about? What questions do you still have? Can you tell me how to monitor a cent account and where is the best place to do it?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

If you have read the PANB threads, what else is there to talk about? What questions do you still have?

Not for me, but for everyone in this thread, so that everyone knows who you are and what the genius of your discovery is.

I personally did not see any profit with this indicator in the tester. Re-runs with new data, as with most indicators.

I also screwed it to a fixed reference point from the beginning of trends. I have attached it to a fixed point from the beginning of a trend. 'Fuel' as Yusuf was saying is simply re-drawing, i.e. the indicator is signalling downwards, then the extremum has updated and the indicator is signalling upwards and so on.

I would be glad to hear how to apply it correctly!

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I personally did not see any profit with this indicator in the tester. Re-rate with the arrival of new data as with most indicators.

I also screwed it to a fixed reference point from the beginning of trends. I used to attach it to a fixed counter point from the beginning of the trend, I used to attach it to a fixed counter point from the beginning of the trend. 'Fuel' as Yusuf was saying is simply re-drawing, i.e. indicator is signalling downwards, then the extremum has updated and the indicator is signalling upwards etc.

Eh... I also did it and the same indicator was remaking it in order to combine all three lines or to use only one of them in its own way) but does it matter, let's just support the man in his endeavors =)

PS: very similar to his convergence divergence of lines to search for the persistence of the anti-persistence of the series.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Not for me, but for everyone in this thread, so everyone knows who you are and what the genius of your discovery is.

Let the introductions begin with the brancheshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/361109https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/359299

ПНБ и парадоксы природы
ПНБ и парадоксы природы
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые форумчане, мы ищем закономерности,которых нет и не могут быть в природе...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Let the introductions begin with the brancheshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/361109

Have you heard of "formulae renata-new-rena-axaxaxaxa syndrome" ?

If not, perhaps we will soon see a modification of it with the addition of "PNB".

No one will read it if you can't tell the basic principle behind it in three sentences.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Eh... Yes I did it too, and I reworked his indicator to combine all three lines or use only one of them in my own way) but does it matter, let's just support the man in his efforts =)

PS: very similar by the convergence of the lines to search for the persistence of the anti-persistence of the series.

1. I dynamically changed the period of the indicator so that all three lines were equal - sort of trend direction. Unpromising!

2. Dynamically changed the period of the indicator by the price swing when the difference between lines on the current bar is equal or greater than the set value, operation in the range. This is not an option either!

The only thing I noticed is if there is a directional movement in the sample, all lines of the indicator line are lined up in one row.

But if there is jitter, lines P1 and P2 are not equal. That's what we should use somehow.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

But it doesn't matter, let's just support the man in his efforts =)

Come on! His persistence and determination are enviable.

Reason: