From theory to practice. Part 2

Yes.

A branch to be, after all.

All physicists, mathematicians, and interested parties are welcome to join.

I suggest you devote this thread to trading on trends, as they will sooner or later kill the counter-trend system of the topicstarter)

Alexander_K:

And if not?

And if you do? As soon as your greed and the feeling that you've got it all, you'll be forced to build up volume - that's it, a margin call is almost inevitable.

It's up to you, of course, but don't say you weren't warned or that it was impossible to foresee.)

Alexander_K:

Let's start with where have I been and what have I learned?

Yes, I haven't actually disappeared anywhere, I've just been spending time on SmartLab.

So?

Hmm... It was interesting, at least.

Most of the people there have no clue at all, and the main minds are focused on learning about "hysteresis" in the market.

They post pictures like this and crave to find the Holy Grail in them:

The leader there is someone called B. Gudylin, a very good acquaintance of mine, who actually sets the tone for this research.

Yee-haw, where the hell are you going?)

Alexander_K:

So there you go.

The basic tenet that is being explored here and there - is the market predictable?

The answer is yes. We can make money from it. But, to do so, we must understand its differences from random walk (RW), on which, according to most, it is theoretically impossible to make money.

The topic has been "called" from theory to practice) when will practice begin?

VVT:

The topic has been "called" from theory to practice) when will the practice begin?

So he's already got practice. The theme should have been called 'Towards Theory in Practice'.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

So he already has practice. You should have called the topic 'Towards theory from practice'.

As in; debriefing and awareness of what's been created) so it's from practice to theory)

VVT:

Like; debriefing and awareness of what's been done) so it's from practice to theory)

Pilot's family?

Alexander_K:

Let's start with where have I been and what have I learned?

I haven't really disappeared, I've just been spending time on SmartLab.

So?

Hmm... It was interesting, at least.

Most people there have no clue at all, and their main minds are focused on learning about "hysteresis" in the market.

They post pictures like this and crave to find the Holy Grail in them:

The leader there is someone B.Gudylin - a very good acquaintance of mine, who actually sets the tone in these researches.

I wonder which of our pictures you have posted there?

Alexander_K:

None.

I wasn't interested in talking to them at all.

They're sticking this kind of graphic markup under their noses:

and they're happy.

About what? Why? I do not know.

But, it is very popular there.

Not your audience?

a
Reason: