Is there any profit in forex? - page 12

Alexander_K:

I'm looking for investors at the factory.

I had a drink with the foreman today and he promised to give me 2,000 roubles and to pay me back 4,000 roubles in a month. Otherwise, he said, he would 'beat me up' (those were his words) or simply fire me.

Sasha, leave the rubbish branch. There are more interesting ideas for your level.

webgopnik:

I have the same attitude, because the only difference is that you can withdraw from real money.

And I'm not looking for suckers, on the contrary, I'm looking for serious investors. What the hell are you talking about?

Stop insulting everyone. I told you 100 thousand rubles, but there was no response from your side - now you are asking for $ 100.

I hope you can find $3. Put them into a PAMM account and start trading. If we see growth, we will add more.

webgopnik:
Give me $100.

I opened a $100 PAMM - just drank less beer. After 2 months, the first investor with $10 appeared and I was seething with joy, after 4 - the first investor with $200 and I was perplexed by his recklessness. A year later, the investment was 20'000... So think about where you can get your first hundred - and investors will pull up on their own.

webgopnik:

I have the same attitude, because the only difference is that you can withdraw from real money.

And I'm not looking for suckers, on the contrary, I'm looking for serious investors. What the hell are you talking about?

If it were the same, I would have shown my real account to potential investors a long time ago.

Konstantin Erin:

Stop insulting everyone. I offered you 100,000 roubles, but there was no response from you - now you're demanding $100.

I hope you can find $3. Put them into a PAMM account and start trading. If we see growth, we will add more.

you weren't suggesting anything, you were just flubbing.

Georgiy Merts:

If it were the same, I would have shown my real account to potential investors a long time ago.

I have no money for real, so there is nothing to show. If you give me the money, I will show you. What difference does it make, though - I'm showing a demo.

webgopnik:
I don't have any money for real, so there's nothing to show. Give me the money, I'll show you. But who cares, I'm showing a demo.

Have you lost your mind? Who's going to give you money with a face like that?)

webgopnik:
I don't have any money for real, so there's nothing to show. Give me the money and I'll show you. Who cares though, I'm showing a demo.

$100 a month is easy to earn, even in the provinces. And even more so in Nerezina, where the money sticks to your hands... Who are you trying to fool?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Have you lost your mind? Who will give you money with a face like that?)

The investor has to have one)

Georgiy Merts:

$100 a month is easy to earn, even in the provinces. And even more so in Nerezina, where the money sticks to your hands... Who are you trying to fool?

I only have 30-40 thousand a month income.

Reason: