Is there any profit in forex?

For several years I searched on the Internet for Expert Advisors, which at least somehow managed to generate profit. I have not found any. Martingale, for obvious reasons, is not taken into account. I read at least one hundred articles about top strategies with 100% profitability.

I can't figure it out. I've been messing around with mql5 for about 3 months now and I've written about 6 EAs and a dozen other modifications for them as well. My question is: Have you ever met a strategy with long-term profit?

Three months is not long enough. Five years is a pain in the ass. Give it up.

only a manual strategy is profitable over the long term

if you do it right

robots don't think, but they don't fear, but they lose...

Marat Zeidaliyev:

only a manual strategy is profitable over the long term

if you do it right

robots don't think, but they don't fear, but they lose...

Robots are quite capable of performing our tasks - which we do manually. And we, on the other hand, cannot do it.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

It would also be interesting to see - your work in manual execution, in the form of a Signal on your page.

The market is fundamentally non-stationary. Therefore, there is no such thing as a robot that will ALWAYS make a profit. Every robot has periods of profit and periods of loss, with longer periods of loss.

Georgiy Merts:
The market is fundamentally unsteady. Therefore, there are no robots that would ALWAYS give profits. Any robot has its periods of profit and periods of loss, and the periods of loss are longer.

It can also be said - it's not all that easy to do manually either. But the robot doesn't ruin your eyes, no headaches from sitting in front of a monitor all day.

In forex, you first lose money in a couple of years, then it takes you 10 years to recover what you've lost,

Alexander Ivanov:

In forex, first you lose money in a couple of years, then you collect what you have lost in 10 years,

Exactly to the point! start learning coding and creating experts - to recoup what you've lost.

Alexander Ivanov:

In forex, first you lose money in a couple of years, then you pick up what you've lost in 10 years,

Right. I lost almost everything in six months. And I have been catching up for eight years, I have not lost any money, but I have not withdrawn a penny either...

Georgiy Merts:
Any robot has periods of profit and periods of loss, with longer periods of loss.

If it earns more in periods of profit than it drains in periods of loss, it is fine in principle.

there is, but it's complicated, I'll describe my schemes here, or better yet, create a portal where people can share ideas too, weird as it may seem
Reason: