Who still believes that the forex market is submitted to technical analysis? - page 22

Maxim Kuznetsov:

It's exactly the same all over the world.

the European bank sets the euro against the dollar.
the US bank sets the dollar against the euro.
who will win?

SanAlex:

Oh, the demo is rich )

I believe 100% that it does. But let's discuss why it doesn't lend itself to a rush? It's simple - then there are no losers. The first reason why it cannot be analyzed, i.e. mathematical processing methods - is the form of quotations in the form of a broken-down chart. The chart will depend on the chopping into pieces (timeframes), and it will depend on the analysis. Many people will say that they have found the timeframes correlation - this is not true. The relation between timescales is dynamically changing, so different systems based on analysis of timescales do not work reliably or start losing money with time. So the first thing to do is to think about what are you analysing?

The second reason why it's hard to do anything is the quotational noise being introduced. Why not extend the size of the bar by splashing a couple of quotes above and below the balance point for a short time. Yes, the bar will look different, it may become higher than the previous one by adding quotes below the low and making it look like the price is going to sell. If you do it on every bar, try to figure out where the market is moving. So, the solution of the second reason is creation of filters, i.e. filtering of quotes using different algorithms.

Conclusion: to be able to analyze the market, you need to do two things - create a continuous chart on the basis of quotes delivered to MT and the second: before creating a continuous chart, filter a regular chart by removing from it unnecessary quotes that weigh little. Having done these two things you can proceed with technical analysis.

This is a chart for the thinking trader how to become a millionaire. I've been in forex for 16 years. I came to this conclusion in practice and implemented what I wrote above. It's not in my interest to ruin the exchange by showing you a filtered continuous price chart, because even a child could work with it. I think those with insider information about the market see very different charts and I think they are similar to the one I created. I'm not a maths professor, which means it will work for you too. Just apply logic, plain simple logic.

Good luck to all, my dear ones, in the new year!

alexanderarieaa:

I believe 100% that it does. But let's discuss why it doesn't lend itself to a rush? It's simple - then there are no losers. The first reason why it cannot be analyzed, i.e. mathematical processing methods - is the form of quotations in the form of a broken-down chart. The chart will depend on the chopping into pieces (timeframes), and it will depend on the analysis. Many people will say that they have found the timeframes correlation - this is not true. The relation between timescales is dynamically changing, so different systems based on analysis of timescales do not work reliably or start losing money with time. So the first thing to do is to think about what are you analysing?

The second reason why it's hard to do anything is the quotational noise being introduced. Why not extend the size of the bar by splashing a couple of quotes above and below the balance point for a short time. Yes, the bar will look different, it may become higher than the previous one by adding quotes below the low and making it look like the price is going to sell. If you do that on every bar, try to figure out where the market is moving. So, the solution of the second reason is creation of filters, i.e. filtering of quotes using different algorithms.

Conclusion: to be able to analyze the market, you need to do two things - create a continuous chart on the basis of quotes delivered to MT and the second: before creating a continuous chart, filter a regular chart by removing from it unnecessary quotes that weigh very little. Having done these two things you can proceed with technical analysis.

This is a chart for the thinking trader how to become a millionaire. I've been in forex for 16 years. I came to this conclusion in practice and implemented what I wrote above. It's not in my interest to ruin the exchange by showing you a filtered continuous price chart, because even a child could work with it. I think those with insider information about the market see very different charts and I think they are similar to the one I created. I'm not a maths professor, which means it will work for you too. Just apply logic, plain simple logic.

Good luck to all, my dears, in the new year!

If you throw a moving average on a tick chart, you get a filtered continuous chart.

Alexander_K:

The wizard was sent to the factory...

Mate, do you even know who you're talking to?

Just another forum troll who, if you ask him what kind of monitoring he does, he'll go straight off the hook?)

Andrei Trukhanovich:

Oh, the demo's rich.)

is there any talk of wealth in this forum?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

or should i just jump into the real account without a proper trading strategy?

SanAlex:

is there any talk of wealth on this forum?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Or should I go straight to the real account without any normal trading strategy, so that I could lose money?

Don't mind me - it's Baskakov #2).

alexanderarieaa:

I 100% believe it does. But let's discuss why it doesn't lend itself to a rush? It's simple - then there are no losers. The first reason why it cannot be analyzed, i.e. mathematical processing methods - is the form of quotations in the form of a broken-down chart. The chart will depend on the chopping into pieces (timeframes), and it will depend on the analysis. Many people will say that they have found the timeframes correlation - this is not true. The relation between timescales is dynamically changing, so different systems based on analysis of timescales do not work reliably or start losing money with time. So the first thing to do is to think about what are you analysing?

The second reason why it's hard to do anything is the quotational noise being introduced. Why not extend the size of the bar by splashing a couple of quotes above and below the balance point for a short time. Yes, the bar will look different, it may become higher than the previous one by adding quotes below the low and making it look like the price is going to sell. If you do that on every bar, try to figure out where the market is moving. So, the solution of the second reason is creation of filters, i.e. filtering of quotes using different algorithms.

Conclusion: to be able to analyze the market, you need to do two things - create a continuous chart on the basis of quotes delivered to MT and the second: before creating a continuous chart, filter a regular chart by removing from it unnecessary quotes that weigh very little. Having done these two things you can proceed with technical analysis.

This is a chart for the thinking trader how to become a millionaire. I am in forex for 16 years. I came to this conclusion in practice and implemented what I wrote above. It's not in my interest to ruin the exchange by showing you a filtered continuous price chart, because even a child could work with it. I think those with insider information about the market see very different charts and I think they are similar to the one I created. I'm not a maths professor, which means it will work for you too. Just apply logic, plain simple logic.

Good luck to all, my dear ones, in the new year!

Regarding quotation noise - how do you know if a movement is not true? And how does price take into account everything? Whatever it is with highs and lows, but it's also a deal and the candle, which is supposed to be false, in itself, affects the indicators which are analyzed, i.e. it considered something and formed the indicator accordingly and this fact cannot be rejected.

It is possible that the division of the chart into timeframes were invented by G. Livermore. And somehow this division was used by him in his analysis. Time in Forex is as important as price for the analysis, but how to use it?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

we have one "expert" here who allegedly trades real currency without leverage, maybe he can tell us how banks work ? :-)

I want to ask those who have at least seen how a private trader trades at least the MICEX in currencies. How different is this process from "trading" through the kitchens (except the minimum lot)?

Giorgio5:

I would like to ask those who have at least seen how a private trader trades currencies on at least the MICEX. How much does this process differ from "trading" through the kitchens (apart from the minimum lot)?

The difference is no, kitchens do a good job with quotes and execution, if you trade manually you do not see the difference.

Reason: