Looking for volunteers to run the EA

"- Why don'tyou take itin parts after all? - asked a vindictive Balaganov. Ostap looked attentively at his interlocutor and answered quite seriously:
- "I would take itin parts. But I need itall at once.

There is a very complex EA, so I am not even starting a description. Works in multiple settings and earns in a wide risk/return range.

I am looking for volunteers for the trial, according to the clear wishes of the process and the results. How much? Immediately or in portions? For example, with certain settings, the expectation is % per day.
Need to put in the work and monitor the progress. The tests do not provide a complete picture because the Expert Advisor is multi-currency.

IMPORTANT!
Testing is not supposed to be in the following format: "Let's see how much money this EA will earn".

And with the approach: I set a specific task - the profitability of % per day, week, or month, with the relative risk level from 1 to 5. Then we see how well the Expert Advisor performs or fails.

The exchange environment is infinite and anchors are needed!

If you are interested, please write to the PM.
1. What is the desired profitability per day %?
2. Relative risk level 1-5 (load, drawdown, frequency of trades, etc.).

After the discussion and formulation of the target settings, the Expert Advisor will be ready to work.

There are 2 possible ways of running it:
- on my VPS, monitoring for observation and conclusions will be available
- on VPS of the participant.

FullEngine:
There is a very complex Expert Advisor so I am not even starting to describe it. Works in many settings and earns in a wide risk/return range.

Looking for volunteers for a trial according to personal wishes for the process and results. For example, at certain settings the expectation is % per day, hour.
Need to put in work and monitor the progress. Tests do not give the full picture because EA is multicurrency.

You can test it in mt5 and get the full picture

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You can test in mt5 and you will get the full picture

It is written in MT4, it is difficult to convert.
And the test itself is not that important, enough of them have been done.
The task is to implement in reality according to clear expectations and make money.

Pass.

Just put a couple of VPS terminals on a demo and write local monitoring will do?

Vitaliy Kuznetsov:
Just put a couple of VPS terminals on a demo and record local monitoring will do?
In general, yes.
And, most importantly, determine your desired return per day, risk level relative 1-5.
Then monitor the process and give feedback.

FullEngine:
In general, yes.
And, most importantly, determine your desired return per day, risk level relative 1-5.
Then monitor the process and give feedback.

Just send me the code, I'll put it in.

Aleksey Mavrin:

throw the code already, I'll put it in

Please read the offer carefully.
The code will be prepared to work for the participant after customisation to his clear preferences with attachment to his account.
Write to me on the PM.

FullEngine:
There is a very complex Expert Advisor, so I'm not even starting a description. Works in a lot of settings and earns in a wide risk/return range.

Looking for volunteers for a trial according to personal wishes for the process and results. For example, at certain settings the expectation is % per day, hour.
Need to put in work and monitor the progress. Tests do not give the full picture as the Expert Advisor is multicurrency.

Even these happen(volunteers to run the EA)

Форум трейдеров - MQL5.community
Форум трейдеров - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Алексей Тарабанов:
Pass.

Oddly serious and pass !

I see Vitaly Muzichenko is here !!!

He'll definitely roll it out !!!

And here's his catchphrase: So far I see_so_
Vitaly Muzichenko
Vitaly Muzichenko
  • www.mql5.com
Опубликовал пост Забудьте о халяве! Забудьте о халяве! Вы так ничего не добьетесь. Прекратите делать на коленке сайты бесплатно, и размещать их на доменах третьего уровня. Заказывайте их у профессионалов и платите деньги... Выставил продукт Маленькая торговая панель управления ордерами и позициями в 1 клик для MetaTrader 5 Версия для ...
Reason: