How to make giant profits on forex? - page 27

you can't get a giant one without a forex PAMM...

IMHO.

Roman Shiredchenko:

you can't get a giant one without a forex PAMM...

IMHO.

First of all, you need to define what a gigantic profit means. Do you mean the absolute value or the % of invested funds?

khorosh:

First of all, you have to define what a giant profit means. Do you mean the absolute value or the % of funds invested?

Yes, he writes, you can already get an idea ... :-) it looks like under PAMM:

My profits are small, so my deposit is either standing still or melting, and I want to make huge profits.

I monitor different sites, where many people earn on Forex - thousands percents of profit and tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of dollars. It is clear that the kitchens will not pay more than $ 10,000 profit, but you can go to a real exchange. Not the point! The important thing is that it is very easy to earn on Forex and you do not have to be a jack of all trades. Because the leverage in forex shops nowadays allows you to do it. It was 10-15 years ago people were jerking off with a hundredth of a lever or even less. And now 1:500 - 1:1000 allows to get rich quick without exertion. The main thing is to learn how to predict the exchange rate and you can get rich from the comfort of your couch. You sit in your pants in front of your computer and make money. On *** and similar sites there are a lot of accounts of such people. What do you think?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/348771

Зарабатывать на форексе легко?
Зарабатывать на форексе легко?
  • www.mql5.com
Смотрю на разных сайтах многие прилично зарабатывают на форексе - тысячи процентов прибыли и десятки тысяч долларов, а то и сотни тысяч долларов...

Roman Shiredchenko:

Yes, he writes, you can already get an idea...:-) it looks like a PAMM:

Yes, PAMM will do (for those who are not confused by the moral aspect of transferring their risks to others). )))

I do not seem to be particularly confused, but still I would feel some discomfort). I prefer to work as a loner. And the burden of responsibility would weigh on me there. And I wouldn't feel as free as I do now. It would feel like I was pulled onto a wagon with a heavy load that could not be lost and had to be delivered to the place).

khorosh:

Any councillor, especially when they are first placed in the real world, needs to be supervised like a small child. You never know what a child can do). Well, we judge its behavior by its trades on the chart. As he matures (the period of his work on the real account) and if he works properly, the control may be weakened and become episodic.

I only track histories, all charts are minimized so as not to interfere. I'm waiting when MQ will finally release a variant of the platform for algorithmic traders without any charts and other unnecessary stuff. But it will be fast.

Dmi3:

I only track histories, all charts are minimised so as not to interfere. I am waiting for MQ to finally release a variant of the platform for algotraders, without all the charts and other unnecessary stuff. But it will be fast.

All this is true for a situation where an EA is already completely tested and proven in real trading, but you can hardly do without history during creation, debugging, testing and tuning of parameters.

I wonder what? If you have everything unwrapped, what is unwrapped, the browser?

khorosh:

All this is true for the situation when the Expert Advisor has been fully tested and proven on the real account. And in the process of creating, debugging, testing and setting parameters, you are unlikely to do only with history.

I wonder what? If you have everything deployed, what is deployed, the browser?

Nothing is deployed. All terminals are on the server.

Dmi3:

Nothing is deployed. All the terminals are on the server.

Well, if the EAs are on the UPU, then obviously the work of creating and testing the EAs is complete and it is clear that the charts are not needed.

khorosh:

Well, if the EAs are on UPU, then obviously the work on creating and testing the EAs is complete and it is clear that the charts are not needed.

Creation, modification and testing are in progress all the time. But even there, the charts are almost unnecessary, surprisingly enough.

Dmi3:

The work of creating, modifying and testing is going on all the time. But there, too, graphs are practically unnecessary, surprisingly enough.

Well, then you must be some kind of proger of the extra class and use special software for this. I'm not a professional programmer, so I use traditional standard tools and techniques. I am a radio engineer by education, and all my life I have been working with circuitry of radio-electronic devices of different level of complexity. I have also had to deal with complicated space systems. I learned BASIC programming in the 1980s when I was a workaholic. At that time I supervised the development of a sophisticated hardware-software complex and had to write the terms of reference for programmers. That's when I learned Basics at the same time).

Reason: