How to make giant profits on forex? - page 16

So, as far as I understand, the rollover order is placed on the top knee of the zigzag. Do we enter exactly at the top or at the hai + some additional distance? And the next TP in this case again when passing 23.6% or when the total position comes to Breakeven?

on average 23% profit on a pullback - or on a reversal (breakdown of the high) - if it hasn't reached the take there - then we expand (move the maximum there and also catch a pullback or breakdown... in the new 23%

Aleksander:
on average 23% profit on a pullback - or on reversal (at breakdown of high) - if it didn't reach take - then we expand (move maximum there and either catch pullback or breakdown... in the new 23%

All right, thanks for the idea. More or less understood, although you didn't answer all the questions. In general, the strategy resembles the 1-2-3 strategy. But it has its own peculiarities. I've been working a lot with zigzags and have some experience. I will surely check this TS in my EA in my spare time and inform me about the result.

Реter Konow:
It's useless to explain. It's like peas against a wall. They brought money to the DC and will continue to do so. At least put up a sign in front of the entrance saying "fooling around".

Gone.
Aleksander:

when you leave, you leave... fuck... I've been on the Fora for 16 years and every year...ahhhhh Autumn is coming - that's where they're coming from.... :)))

every year there's a "truth teller" who wants to tell someone something... - Probably lost his nose at nofarms and wants to talk some sense into someone :))).

Oleg avtomat:

No, no, it's more serious -- genius syndrome (I do not know all this psychiatric terminology, but his bunk is next to Napoleon's)

That's IMHO - it's called show your stats, then, ponder whether to communicate... ?... :-)

Aleksander:
on average 23% profit on a pullback - or on a reversal (on a breakdown of a high) - if it didn't hit a Takei there - then we expand (move the high there and also catch a pullback or breakdown... in the new 23%
khorosh:

All right, thanks for the idea. More or less understood, although you didn't answer all the questions. In general, the strategy resembles the 1-2-3 strategy. But it has its own peculiarities. I've been working a lot with zigzags and I have some experience. I will surely check this TS in my Expert Advisor during my spare time and inform me about the result.

SIRS, IT'S GOOD, IMHO, LET'S CALL THE ADMINS, MODERATORS, AND BAN THEM FOR IMHO AND RED CAPS, ESPECIALLY MUSICIANS AND CATS IN AVA!!!! :-)

RED (BURGUNDY FAT) IMHO WISH!!!

P.S. I DON'T WANT TO GET STEAMED UP, BUT I URGE... :-) WHERE?

P.P.S. I GOOOD ALWAYS AND VERI - VELL AND WITH CAPS WHEN I SEE FIT.

Roman Shiredchenko:

YOU WILL. No kidding.

:-)

)

khorosh:

Oh, yes, - that's very serious. And I've been fighting with him all day - trying to reason with him, but how can you cope with Napoleon - "the aggressive beast is pure Pharaoh...")).

Now he is in the active phase of disorder. And in the passive phase, he's like an angel. Waves are everywhere -- that's the way the universe works!

I'm not in a passive phase)))) I'm always active.)) You can check it out for yourself.

Man, if it starts to stink somewhere, a normal person wants to get out, but those who are used to the smell think they've conquered it and rejoice...
Since he said "gone", should we throw shit on the fan and rejoice? Like we're kings in our own element? We'll still have to clean the floor.

What's that got to do with you? - you lost - that's why you're insinuating... if it worked to the upside then you'd be praising forex... and you'd be happy about every meat that gets lost... because it's your livelihood... :))))
Reason: