How can you sell something on the Market if that's what's going on there ... - page 6

Andrey F. Zelinsky :

The real misconceptions are in this Seller's mind. The buyer is willing to buy for $22, but is not willing to buy for $220. The seller needs to lower the price and these buyers would buy from him instead of fiddling with the hoarding.

Reposting this Seller is hidden advertising.

I don't care about this seller.

The issue is relevant to all sellers on the Marketplace.

Alain Verleyen:

The question is relevant to all sellers on the Marketplace.

What is the relevance of this question? Is it that the Buyer sells his activations? So what? Let him sell. Buying the 1st activation is only until the 1st reinstallation of the computer.

There are ways to protect against this -- rent only, for example.

If someone buys a product for 20% of its price -- that does not mean they will buy that product for 100% of its price. So counting losses here is silly.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What is the relevance of this question? Is it that the Buyer is selling his activations? So what? Let him sell. Buying the 1st activation is only until the 1st reinstallation of the computer.

If someone buys a product for 20% of its price -- that does not mean they will buy that product for 100% of its price. So counting losses here is silly.

Why are you so obviously "playing dumb" and making a fuss? Don't be absurd, please.

Alain Verleyen:

Can a moderator check if MetaQuotes is aware of this problem?

There were some threads (two threads) from some person here a long time ago, and this person was owner of some fake website selling the products by activations and more.
His threads in mql5 forum here were deleted, moderators reported about it to the admins, and MQ checked his website and everything.
And it was the consideration that this was fake proposal (fake website with fake products; the only names of the products are the real ones).
Real fake.
And all the discussion about it is prohibited on the florum after that.

If it is new case (similar but new one) so the OP of the thread should report to the service desk for the consideration of MQ (but as far as I was reading the thread - you already did it).

Discussion about this (and possible other) fake site is prohibited on the forum.
It is for the service desk only sorry.

----------------------

A long time ago there were some threads (two threads) on here from some person, and this person was the owner of some fake website, selling what he described as activation products and so on.
His threads were deleted, the moderators reported it to the administrators, and MK checked his site and everything else.
And it was found to be a fake offer (a fake website with fake products, but with real product names).
Fake.

And after that, all discussion about it was banned from the forum.

If this is a new case (also similar fake, but new), the topicstarter of that thread in the English part of the forum can report it to the service desk for MK consideration (but as far as I read that thread - you have already written to the service yourself).

----------------

Discussion about this (and possible other) fake sites is forbidden on the forum.
That is - only to the service desk here.

If the discussion about this goes on in the forum - I'll have to delete a few posts here.
Productivity - США - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Productivity - США - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Индекс производительности труда показывает изменение объема выпущенной продукции, приходящегося на одного работника. Этот показатель полезен для предсказания инфляции и прироста объема производства. Если стоимость труда увеличивается соответственно увеличению производительности, и, кроме того, маловероятно увеличение производственных издержек...

Реter Konow :

Why so obviously "play dumb" and make a fuss? Don't be absurd, please.

Peter, isn't what I wrote very clear? People are reselling activations outside the Market, it's forbidden by the rules.

What is this guy talking about?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What is the relevance of this question? Is it that the Buyer is selling his activations? So what? Let him sell. Buying the 1st activation is only until the 1st reinstallation of the computer.

If someone buys a product for 20% of its price -- that does not mean they will buy that product for 100% of its price. So counting the losses is stupid.

Think about it before you write it.

No one has the right to sell mql-programs bypassing Market.

Alain Verleyen:

Peter, isn't what I wrote very clear? People resell activations outside the Market, it's forbidden by the rules.

What is this guy talking about?

Of course you are right. 100%. This guy is talking nonsense.

Sergey Golubev :

There were some threads (two threads) from some person here a long time ago, and this person was owner of some fake website selling the products by activations and more.
His threads were deleted, moderators reported about it to the admins, and MQ checked his website and everything.
And it was the consideration that this was fake proposal (fake website with fake products; the only names of the products are the real ones).
And all the discussion about it is prohibited on the florum after that.

If it is new case (similar but new one) so the OP of the thread should report to the service desk for the consideration of MQ (but as far as I was reading the thread - you already did it).

Discussion about this (and possible other) fake site is prohibited on the forum.
It is for the service desk only sorry.

----------------------

A long time ago there were some threads (two threads) on here from some person, and this person was the owner of some fake website, selling what he described as activation products and so on.
His threads were deleted, the moderators reported it to the administrators, and MK checked his site and everything else.
And it was found to be a fake offer (a fake website with fake products, but with real product names).
Fake.

And after that, all discussion about it was banned from the forum.

If this is a new case (also similar fake, but new), the topicstarter of that thread in the English part of the forum can report it to the service desk for MK consideration (but as far as I read that thread - you have already written to the service yourself).

----------------

Discussion about this (and possible other) fake sites is forbidden on the forum.
That is - only to the service desk here.

If the discussion about this goes on in the forum - I'll have to take out a few posts here.

Sergei, it's a completely different thing. You can check it yourself. I signed up for the site and there you can participate in the purchase of the product, after which the activation is distributed among the participants. This is the real thing.

This is something for Metaquotes lawyers. Please don't tell me about Service Desk, there is no way for the average user to get an answer there.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

The real misconceptions are in this Seller's mind. The buyer is willing to buy for $22, but is not willing to buy for $220. The seller needs to lower the price and these buyers would buy from him instead of fiddling with the hoarding.

This Seller's repost is hidden advertising.

Andrei, you're very wrong. Even at 2.2 put them all the same will be folding and testing for the cost of a glass of Soviet soda with syrup, for 3 cents.

In my opinion, there are two ways out of this:

1. Free rental for 1-2 weeks.
  2. Reducing the cost of the final purchase by the cost of the rent paid.

That's it. As long as the money spent on testing on a real account, even if it's a cent, is not accounted for, the hoarding will flourish.

By the way, I just got another text message in my head: Free rent only for cent accounts. Then you can extend it to 1 month.

And ads like that need to be deleted... What the hell is the little drummer looking at?

Alain Verleyen :

Sergei, that's different. You can check it out for yourself. I subscribe to the site and there you can participate in the purchase of the product, after which the activation is distributed to members. This is the real thing.

This is something for Metaquotes lawyers. Please don't tell me about Service Desk, there is no way for the average user to get an answer there.

And frankly, I'm really fed up with having to fight to be heard every time I report a real problem.

Supporting meta-quotes is a disgrace. I ask for a channel for serious and professional sellers, we pay 20% commission on many sales. We deserve the right to customer service worthy of the name!

Reason: