Creating a graphic library from scratch - page 7

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

An example of how the engine works:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/30901#

There's a brief description at the link:
Not bad. )

What controls are in place at the moment? The wok consists of the most basic ones - labels and texts. In order to open orders, the tags must at least act as buttons and thus have a full set of properties. At what stage is the actual implementation of the controls?

Реter Konow:
Not bad. )

What controls are in place at the moment? The glass is made up of the most basic ones - labels and texts. In order to open orders, the labels must at least act as buttons and therefore have a full set of properties. At what point is the actual implementation of the controls?

A marker, a glass, and eeeeverything :) . There's also just a rectangle, which serves as the base element.

Prices and chart are drawn on the canvas, the text label is also made on it. I don't know if I will make a full-fledged glass or not.

I don't plan to make a library of controls, just what is needed for the project.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

The tag, the glass, and eeee everything :) . There's also just a rectangle, which serves as a base element.

Prices and chart are drawn on the canvas, the text marker is also made on it. I don't know if I will make a full-fledged glass or not.

I don't plan to make a library of controls, just what is needed for the project.

Ok.)

Реter Konow:
Ok.)

I can provide an engine to develop the controls. Maybe you can transfer your graphics here :) ?

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

I can provide an engine to develop the controls. Maybe you can transfer your graphics here :) ?

You mean "transfer the graphics"? :) I don't get it.

I can help you create a graphical library, markup language or visual editor from scratch, telling you how it all works. I know the structure of all the mechanisms, elements and functions. But the work will be a lot.
I can pass on many ready-made solutions.

But, adapt all the same will have to...

Geez, everyone in the community would have had my working vis-editor long ago, if only people had shown a little interest and motivation. There's not much left in it. Just three basic functions to finish and that's it.

1. Removal of windows and elements (done, but not fine-tuned. Abandoned.).

2. Function to save the project.

3. Function for loading the project.

Otherwise, just a toolkit builder and nothing more.

"What do you mean, 'move the graphics'? :) I don't get it." - yeah, well, you have your own engine :(

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

"What do you mean, 'move the graphics'? :) I don't get it." - yeah, well, you have your own engine :(

How much time a day are you willing to devote to library work?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

"quietly by myself, I'm having a conversation"....

If you have time, you should try to create a child window for ChartGetInteger(0,WINDOW_HANDLE) directly through WinAPI CreateWindowEx. If it is created correctly, displayed and does not interfere with the chart, then the first question will be removed.

I'm used to high-level libraries and languages :-) I'll have to make a low level dig, too.

In MFC it's easy to create a window bound to MT. How does it get tethered? It is minimized and maximized together with the terminal and doesn't appear in the list of windows and tasks/processes separately. The terminal itself, of course, is not aware of it.

Реter Konow:
Man, everyone in the community would have had my working WYSIWYG a long time ago, if only people had shown a little interest and kept me motivated. There's not much left in it. Just three basic functions to finish and that's it.

1. Removal of windows and elements (done, but not fine-tuned. Abandoned.).

2. Function to save the project.

3. Function for loading the project.

Otherwise, just building up the toolkit and nothing more.

Just all of the public on this forum projects have problems with events, some have problems with object creation, too many nuances because of the weak architecture, I wanted to get a ready-made solution, but have not found a suitable one, that everything works as it should, albeit with minor bugs.

Flaws are flaws, but events and window management must work well, that's the basics. I had to make the window engine myself, but I don't have plans to make a library of controls, I just need certain things for the project, and I don't like to be involved in design.

Reason: