[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 278

margaret:
This year the holidays at the stock exchanges have been cancelled, so work will be back to normal....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRp_RvJ4LEs&feature=related

Futures, futures...

Freaky Friday

)))

5drakon:
You're the one with the bear, and you're the one thinking of turning our pockets out ))))
After oversold there comes oversold )))) But they haven't invented such an indicator yet ))))

5drakon:
let's go bears into battle))))
What fight? ))) Margaret banned both buying and selling )))) Sit back and wait for the news)))

2011.12.19 21:55:58 *White House says it is "closely monitoring" the situation in North Korea
2011.12.19 22:05:24 *WhiteHouse has no new concerns about North Korea's nuclear arsenal

2011.12.19 22:08:50 *US stock indices fall to session lows, DJIA -86 points

RekkeR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRp_RvJ4LEs&feature=related

Futures, futures...

Freaky Friday

)))

>

5drakon:
Margaret--When will you sell? - CAN I SELL )))

you can always sell-buy, just close no more than 20 pips, or more reliably 10 pips...

Here we go, broke through the trendline again, not yet consolidated...sitting above it

And in fact, I said earlier that the news that came out said to sell, but did not immediately work out (obviously the stockbrokers were scratching their heads and thinking about what to do) ... And then, all according to Friday's scenario (although we have to see how the day closes), we update the price to buy and go for correction to the upside (the maximum bottom for now is 1,2857, the maximum top for today is 1,3277 - somewhere like this ...)

5drakon:
Margaret... WHEN TO SELL IT? - I CAN SELL IT ))))

It's up to Paukas. He'll let you sell and buy for 100 bucks.

5drakon:
how many pips will we put then something went nowhere at all I have a stop of 12985 and I am in the buy moose walks next to it, will it catch or what
i don't use stops, i understand that not everyone can afford to work without a stop - i often don't say anything on the forum ... I have a different view of the market...

5drakon:
It's not the look, it's the deposit and the management compliance

That's for nothing ...
Reason: