Looking for patterns - page 232

You can play in the market and you can work in it.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I agree, I play.

apr73:

I agree, I play.

Therefore, I earn and you win.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Here Elder said beautifully in one of his webinars that he plays, as for example piano does not work, but it is played, also on the stock exchange.
Chess, football, if anything also...
I am going to work on chess... :-)
And you go play with your indigo daughter... at the stock exchange... :-) it's a joke, in a kind way, please do not bite and do not make a nuisance of yourself. The stock exchange has no job for participants, not brokers and makers, but it does have a GAME!!!!! IMHO.

Aleksey Masterov:

Here Elder said beautifully in one of his webinars that he was playing, as for the example of the piano not working, but playing, also in the stock market.
And you go play with your indigo daughter... at the stock exchange... :-) it's a joke, in a kind way, please don't bite and don't give me a hard time. In the stock exchange, there is no job for the participants, not the broker and the makers, but there is a GAME!!!!! IMHO.

Let the advisers work and we'll play chess).

khorosh:

Let the councillors work while we play chess).

Oooooo!!!! That's right. :-) As always to the point! It's nice to read you when everything is correct.... immediately a smile on your face and a positive and motivating....

Aleksey Masterov:

Here Elder said beautifully in one of his webinars that he was playing, as for the example of the piano not working, but playing, also in the stock market.
And you go play with your indigo daughter... at the stock exchange... :-) it's a joke, in a kind way, please don't bite and don't give me a hard time. In the stock exchange, there is no job for the participants, not the broker and the makers, but there is a GAME!!!!! IMHO.

Yes! There is such an understanding of trading... A game of chess, a game of football...

But there is some difference in the understanding of the issue here...

A game is against someone..., i.e., CONTROL..., overcoming pressure against self-love...

But the essence of trading, is not about CONTROLLING the market..., but about following the market...

Opposing yourself to the market is obviously a rotten option, with no prospects...

To play football (chess, etc.) at a high enough level, you have to work hard at the appropriate training.

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes! There is such an understanding of trading... A game of chess, a game of football...

But there is some difference in the understanding of the question here...

The game is against someone..., i.e., the PROTESTING..., overcoming pressure against the self-love...

But the essence of trading, is not about CONTROLLING the market..., but about following the market...

Opposing yourself to the market is obviously a rotten option, with no prospects...

Trading is a game against someone. someone else's profit is someone else's loss.

bilbo_b:
Trading is a game against someone. someone's profit is someone else's loss.

The things they come up with to justify their FAILS....

There you sit in your office and EXPLAIN "someone" who is actively working against you... And you, so soft and fluffy, defend yourself against everyone at once... How can you profit under such conditions...?

Reason: