Looking for patterns - page 67

Uladzimir Izerski:

No. It is random in small fluctuations.

The higher the TF, the more regular it is.

Tiki. Ha-ha-ha. Oops. Sorry. On the first step.

On ticks it forms a pattern, so ticks have some sort of pattern, or am I misunderstanding something.

Yeah, I'll probably be a Kant soon.)

You may be right, I don't consider them either, as they have an initial point of formation. If i've tried to trade on ticks in Ramus i used tick indicators in MT4, after that i used tick indicators on Alpari forum, he published different indices on ticks. I didn't find anything in these ticks. How much water has flowed since then...

Renat Akhtyamov:

something....

if you thin out the ticks so that there are ticks once a minute, it's already minutes

+++

Uladzimir Izerski:

I would like to be able to prove it. For general development.

And the price is not looking at ticks.

And time, unfortunately, cannot be cheated.

The proof here is taken to be the red state :)) Therefore, we will have to wait. Anyway, if a reference to authorities is needed, Gunn's time cycles are totally non-linear.

Renat Akhtyamov:

something....

If you thin out the ticks so that there are ticks once a minute, it's already minutes

О ))))

Alexander_K2:

The proof is taken here by the red state :)) So, will have to wait. Anyway, if you need a reference to authority, Gunn's time cycles are totally non-linear.

Do this, draw the state, take a neural network, run it through history a couple of times, train it, and voila, the state is beautiful.

By the way, I think everyone would agree - this forum pays very little attention to Equi-bars and Range-bars. Why not - I don't know.

That is, when we talk about the unit of market cycles = 1 day, and then, according to Gann - 3 days, a week, ..., then obviously, the equi-bar scale of market cycles is somewhere in these bars. That's actually what I'm working on at the moment...

Martingeil:

Do this, draw a state, take a neural network, run it through the story a couple of times, train it, and voila, the state is beautiful.

Most of the experts on the market are sold under that sauce.)

Alexander_K2:

By the way, I think everyone would agree - this forum pays very little attention to equi-bars and ranges. Why not - I don't know.

That is, when we talk about the unit of market cycles = 1 day, and then, according to Gann - 3 days, a week, ..., then obviously, the equi-bar scale of market cycles is somewhere in these bars. That's actually what I'm working on at the moment...

The cycles are divided in TFs and in ticks too. Subsequently formed in a different order, according to the tickets purchased.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Cycles are divided in TFs and in ticks too. Subsequently, they are formed in a different order according to the tickets purchased.

Not getting bogged down in the waves, though. -6% already;)

Vladimir Baskakov:
Don't get bogged down in the waves. -6% already;)

Look manfully at your -97%. Cheer up. Don't give in to fleas.))

Reason: