Crowdsourced GUI. Open beta testing. - page 57

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

The indefatigable bicycle inventor is back in action!

At least the bikes are original in my rendition. ;)

I take it you're proud of the mediocrity of your achievements and the standard of your implementations?)))

What's the joy of blending in with the grey professional masses? No romance.)))

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

The indefatigable bicycle inventor is back in action!

There's always something about indefatigability))))

Реter Konow:
In my version the bikes are at least original. ;)

I take it that you are proud of the mediocrity of your achievements and the standard of your implementations?)

What's the joy of blending in with the grey professional masses? No romance.)))

Well, that's the way it is.

It's ridiculous if the second one is gnawing at the granite of the first one's science. It is not forbidden and encouraged only in the case of quick realization. But discovering a trend of wanting to put your life on the altar of science in the direction of learning what you've already learned.... that kind of thing. This is as far as mediocrity is concerned.

I've never understood the grumbling about "bicycles". MQL has never had a proper GUI, much less a kanvas one! What is a bicycle in this case? What are they muttering about? Everything had to be created from scratch, and that's titanic work. And they just take std.byla and take pride in a couple of windows, and what they didn't have enough power to draw, they don't even need, which they declare at once. That is their logic. Like, if I can not do it (the ability is not enough), and the other can, then he is an upstart and arrogant, rather than me mediocrity. No, definitely not... ))))

Реter Konow:
I've never understood the "bikes" grumbling. There was never a good GUI in MQL, and especially not in kanvas! What is a bicycle in this case? What are they muttering about? Everything had to be created from scratch, and that's titanic work. And the grumblers just take a standard bible and take pride in a couple of windows! And they have not had enough force to draw them, they state that they do not need it at all. That is their logic. Like, if I can not do it (the ability is not enough), and the other can, then he's an upstart and arrogant, not me mediocrity. No, definitely not... ))))

I have the same problem, almost any road is laid through the himalayas. and in the professional field it's not considered very good. well, unless you're sculpting a complete GUI library in a new language for yourself in a month.

Alexandr Andreev:

I have the same problem, almost any road I take is through the himalayas. and in the professional field it's not considered good. well, unless you're sculpting a complete GUI library in a new language for yourself in a month.

Bicycles are an inevitable development path. If you don't do it, you can't invent something new because it takes years of hard work to become an inventor. Building something new in a world where so much has ALREADY been created is impossible. You have to go through stages of bicycle construction to find something of your own, something no one else has yet found. If you're lucky...

Реter Konow:
Cycles are an inevitable way of development. You cannot invent something new if you don't go down that road, because it takes years of hard work to become an inventor. Building something new in a world where so much has ALREADY been created is impossible. You have to go through stages of bicycle construction to find something of your own, something no one else has yet found. If you're lucky...

Not so much: bicycles are a good lesson and a way of training. And it's very cool if you invent something quickly and then just check it out. Then comes the understanding and now almost every interesting idea is followed by a check if it exists. An acquaintance of mine wrote a library about ten years ago to unravel anything and everything before he found out)))) exists. The value of time is also high as the ability to navigate in other people's code.

It's like programming languages are low-level and high-level. They have different tasks.

It's great, of course. I have been following this forum for years and have done practically everything, but I have not come close to making money. I have been following this forum for years, doing a lot, but nothing has come close to profitable trading. It turns out that one should have a good head and a person who gives the right direction.

Darirunu:
That's great. So many brain cells spent. But here's just one question: "Is it something that increases the earning potential? For many years I've been following the forum, doing basically anything, but nothing has come close to making money. I have been following this forum for years, doing a lot, but nothing has come close to profitable trading. It turns out that one should have a good head and a person who gives the right direction.

There are only wishes to put their not-so-long lives into something. What it will be, bicycles, entertainment,family life or revolution, everyone decides for himself. For example people who are very keen on graphics or building neural networks do not care so much about income from forex... by the way they do not care at all. At the same time their coding skills have not been canceled.

Darirunu:
All super, of course. So many brain cells spent. Only here is a question: "It is as something that increases the earning potential? "For many years I follow the forum, doing essentially anything, but still nothing has come close to making money. I have been following this forum for years, doing a lot, but nothing has come close to profitable trading. It turns out it is not enough to have a bright head but you need a person who gives the right direction.
You need a person who gives them the right direction.

The monkey does not need a spoon, because practice shows him that a spoon is a useless object for eating.

A man needs a spoon, and when he is at the table with the monkey, he will explain to him why he needs it. He will try to teach it to use the tools of the table. But, in vain.

I will try to explain: interface control trading program with visualization of market environment and output data in tables, expanding the mind of an individual analyzing the brain, of course, if he needs such an expansion more than the monkey in the spoon.
Reason: